Heartland service center repair

ray587

Just want to thank Darrell and the guys at Heartlands service center for the frame flex repair. No more movement and after the rough roads in Indiana I'm surprised I have any axles left. I didn't notice till I stopped to buy fuel that they had replaced my fenders also. The old ones had cracks in several places and the clearcoat had come off. Didn't even ask for that. Replaced a couple of bad light switches also. Really professional bunch of people working there. Again thank you.

dlw930

Just want to thank Darrell and the guys at Heartlands service center for the frame flex repair. No more movement and after the rough roads in Indiana I'm surprised I have any axles left. I didn't notice till I stopped to buy fuel that they had replaced my fenders also. The old ones had cracks in several places and the clearcoat had come off. Didn't even ask for that. Replaced a couple of bad light switches also. Really professional bunch of people working there. Again thank you.

Happy to hear you received quality service. Were you there today? I was across the street getting some parts and stopped to get a photo of the Service Center.
9a610e76b3bf93a71906c721f67bf2fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ray587

I picked it up Monday. Yup that's where I was. Great service. Delivered it to them last Monday for frame flex repair on a 4 year old Roadwarrior. Picked it up this last Monday.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Its so good that Heartland has opened up this service center. Hope I never have to use it.

danemayer

The phone number for Heartland is 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Customer Service can discuss what repairs you need and whether the Service Center in Elkhart can do those for you. When they opened the center last June, they said the initial focus would be on fixing problems that are beyond the capability of local dealers. Frame Flex is an example. They added that eventually they might be able to take on fee-based repair service. However, I've not heard that's started yet.

TxCowboy

Wasn't there some discussion about opening a western US facility as well? Hmm, maybe that was in the thread that discussed the Indiana facility opening.

dlw930

I believe Heartland purchased Cruiser and the plant facilities in Idaho a year or so ago. I think one of the plans was to expand the Cruiser facilities to produce a limited number of Heartland brands for distribution in the western U.S. I don't recall any discussion of adding a service center similar to the one in Elkhart, but that may be in their plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

As I recall, the Idaho facility is primarily to manufacture travel trailers headed for west coast dealerships. I don't recall any discussion about putting a service center at that location.