Heartland Warranty ?

donr827

You'll need to get a service center who is NOT a dealership, but someone who is experienced with this type of repair to look at your trailer and let them talk to Heartland.

They (Heartland) gave me the run around with our previous Heartland Trail Runner . . . until I had a trailer builder have a look at my problems and had them (Heartland) speak with him . . . then they finally took my issue seriously.

Call Heartland on the phone and ask to speak with a supervisor . . . and even their supervisor if need be.

Your trailer shouldn't look like that . . . and they know it!

John has a good idea. I had a rubber roof that was coming loose due to water intrusion. I took the SOB to the repair shop I used, not a dealer, he called the manufacturer explained to them that it was caused by a incorrect installation around the air conditioner and provided all the facts and pictures. They finally authorized a new roof. Expert talking to them solved the problem.
Don

Joekeys

I also have a 2015 22FBS and it looks exactly like yours ! Mine was also very badly oxidized after only 20 months. On our very first trip the entire front portion of the roof membrane was filling with air as though it was not glued down. I was able to put a temporary patch on it still filled with air. Took it back to the dealer and they got approval to replace the entire roof membrane. I called about the oxidation, even though it has been 20 months since we took delivery, and was referred to the vendor that makes the front panel(Crane Composites). Never got through to them, so I ended up having a local company make a wrap for the front cap. It looks good and is supposed to last 5-7 years.

acsdesign

Hello, did your 22FBS have a GelCoat Cap on it or is it similar to the front cap that are in the pictures at the beginning of this post?

Thank You,

Westwind

JoeKeys - You mentioned a wrap? A description or website to the product would be helpful, wouldn't mind learning a little more about it.