Hello :)

mooseme

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. We're not Heartland owners (yet) but we're definitely campers and have been camping for years. We started with tents when our kids were young, moved up to a tent trailer when we wanted to make things a little easier as they got older and a few years ago we moved up into a TT (sob) to make camping simpler and more comfortable. Now we're starting our research because hopefully sometime within the year or so we anticipate purchasing a 5th wheel. We're also purchasing a new TV but would like to narrow down the style of 5th we're looking to own so that we ensure we buy the proper truck to tow it.

The make and model that is one of the front-runners of our search is Heartland's Big Country 3650RL. It's hitting all the points we're looking for in both looks and how it's built. I really appreciate all the information this forum provides. It tells me alot about the manufacturer, how they make their product and how they treat their customers by the many posts made by folks that own a Heartland. I look forward to going through the many topics and reading both the positive and negative comments to help us in our quest and being able to ask questions from other forum members as you all have the knowledge to give honest answers aboaut the product. I have to say though, this site is extremely well thought out and organized. It is a wealth of information that will be great to go through.

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Sheila

danemayer

Hi Sheila,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. In addition to all the information you'll also find a great bunch of friendly people who are willing to share what they've learned.

Glad to have you here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Willym

If you want to see lots of models (as opposed to looking at floor plans on the web) our dealer in Walkerton always has a large selection. We've always been satisfied with our treatment there.

jbeletti

Sheila,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We hope you will learn enough here to help you make a decision on the best-fit manufacturer and brand/floor plan. Hope to have you as an owner :)

mooseme

If you want to see lots of models (as opposed to looking at floor plans on the web) our dealer in Walkerton always has a large selection. We've always been satisfied with our treatment there.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Bill & Margaret - Is it Morry's Trailers you're speaking of? It's within an hours drive from where we live and if they have several models onsite it'll definitely be on our list to take a drive on a Saturday to check them out. Thanks for the recommendation.

donr827

Welcome to the forum. Take your time and make sure you like the floor plan. You will find that Heartland has great customer service.
Don