Help! Looking for an Axle/Spring Repairer in or near Goshen, IN.

Thanks for the replies. The work is underway. The trailer was tilting to one side,and when they got under the trailer three of the tires were worn through to the webbing. The straightening of the springs was fairly obvious. I couldn't tell how much the axles were bent. The axles are being replaced by 7,000 lb axles. I will pay a lot more attention in future. I only have about 6000 miles on the trailer.

DW_Gray

Help! Axle/Spring - FIXED!!!!!!!!!!

Yahooooooo! Lippert installed the new hydraulic landing gear and it works great. Also Lippert replaced all 3 axles and springs with the 7000 pound models and included the self adjusting brakes. I also had them install the springs in the lowest hole so the RV would be higher off the ground and travel more level with my truck and 5th wheel.

While there, I decided to lower my 5th wheel height by one inch. I'm glad I did. During the adjustment, I noticed a broken weld on the B&W Companion base. Lippert fixed it for me right then and there.

I'm a happy camper. The staff and technicians worked hard all day and finished about 6:45 P.M.

Thank you Lippert!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Dave...Really glad to hear you got the suspension issues all worked out!! Lippert was great with us too...the replaced both our rear hangers, since one of them snapped off...long story for another thread...and beefed up the whole area up with tubular steel between the hangers and on both sides of the I-Beam frame. Should have no more issues.

We decided while we were at it to have 8K axles and springs installed with the 3"+ brakes....everything is in great shape now...we agree..

THANK YOU LIPPERT!!

By the way...I KNEW you'd love those hydraulic front legs...LOL!

P.S. Almost forgot...the autolevel for the Level-Up was installed too...IT IS THE BOMB!!! I get a kick out of watching it just "do it's thing"...:D

hcriddle

Dave, glad they got you fixed up. I have loved my level up, especially here in 100+ degree Texas.