Hi from Illinois

Tetzlaff

Hello from Illinois, we are new owners of a 2015 Torque 325ss.
Pulling with 2007 Dodge 2500 Diesel. Took first trip this past weekend. A few problems, but overall a fun trip to Mattheisen State Park in Utica, IL

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Hi Tetzlaff,

Congratulations on your new Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family.

Tetzlaff

Thank you. We are hoping to get some good information here. My husband informed me I spelled "Diesel" wrong. It's usually me who is correcting him. ;)

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". Hope to see you at a future Heartland Owners Club rally. Check out the free​ introductory membership on the portal page (front page) under Heartland Owners Club tab.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome Tetzlaff, Congrats on your new rig , Hopefully you can make it to the IL rally in September 18 . We would love to meet you and we have some of the greatest minds in the RV business at our rally. We are great bunch of folks here in IL . Hope to see you in September..

Sunset4k

Hi Tetzlaff from Texas!! Welcome to the Heartland family. You will find a great group of very knowledgeable folks here. Enjoy your travels and perhaps we will meet you on the road someday!!