Hi! New here, Gateway 3650 owners

I think my husband may have already have an account here, but I have things to ask and say too :) We FT in a Gateway 3650 with our 4 kiddos. We got it in November last year. It'll be great to talk to others with the same RV! We certainly have had our issues with it, though the layout is pretty awesome for a large family. And I LOVE my kitchen :)

danemayer

Hi remonalaird,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Glad you have your viewpoint added to the mix.

thanks danemayer! where in TX are you from? we're originally from denton, moved to WA 2 years ago, and are using hubby's father's address in Mount Vernon, TX as our mailing address.

Sunset4k

Welcome REMONALAIRD from another North Texas!! We live up north if Decatur. Congratulations on your Gateway. I'm you will have happy adventures in it! !

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Well you may be from TX but we will count you as left coasties anyway! Welcome to the forum and hopefully we will meet up some day. We have a rally next month on the OR coast from 7/11-7/13. Your WA rally is two weeks later at Deer Park 7/25-27. There is still time to get in on either or both of those.

Kristy

thanks kristy! we still consider ourselves as bellinghamsters, we loved it up there and plan to return after full timing for a little while. we'll be getting to WA july 31, so too late! we'll be up in birch bay for about 6 weeks. can't wait!
danemayer, we spent a few months out in tyler, it was really pretty!
hi sunet4k! say hi to decatur for us :)