Hi ... we are newbies to Heartland

Hi .. My husband and I just purchased a 2012 Heartland Bighorn 3670RL. We are having it delivered and it is due to arrive the middle of June. We are so excited as this is our first 5th wheel. We would love to hear from anyone who owns one and can give us some tips or suggestions. We are also in the market searching for a truck... any suggestions as to what type truck we need to pull with. My husband is leaning towards an F350, 6.7, DWR, 4x4... I think I have that right, lol! Any suggestions would be awesome... Thank you, Linda & Steve

danemayer

Hi Linda & Steve,

Congratulations on your new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the Heartland family. There's lots of useful information here, including an extensive section full of manufacturers manuals and a collection of owner-written user guides. If you have questions, there's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people who will jump in to lend a hand. Look forward to hearing more from you.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi .. My husband and I just purchased a 2012 Heartland Bighorn 3670RL. We are having it delivered and it is due to arrive the middle of June. We are so excited as this is our first 5th wheel. We would love to hear from anyone who owns one and can give us some tips or suggestions. We are also in the market searching for a truck... any suggestions as to what type truck we need to pull with. My husband is leaning towards an F350, 6.7, DWR, 4x4... I think I have that right, lol! Any suggestions would be awesome... Thank you, Linda & Steve
Hi Linda and Steve,
we are the Florida chapter leaders and we have a bighorn 3610 which we tow with the f350 6.7 dually, dual wheels and 4
wheel drive. Welcome to ownership and we hope that you will consider signing up for the Heartland Owner,s club. We
have a lot of rallies and a lot of fun.
Walter and Linda West
Florida chapter leaders

dbbls59

Your husbands choice of a truck is a good one. Be sure to join the Owners Club and attend some rallies. Lots of fun and you will meet some really nice people.

brianlajoie

We are newbies too. We picked up our 3010RE in April. We tow it with an F350 SD, SRW 4x4. One of our concerns was that the truck fits into the garage - and it does. I think you would be happy with the truck you're leaning towards. We've certainly enjoyed our truck.

aatauses

We have a 2010--3670 and have been full timing for 5+ years in it. We have gone to several shows to "kick tires" and have yet to find something we like as much as the 3670. As for the truck we have a chevy 3500 dually 2wd and have been happy with it's performance pulling.
Join the forum and ask away with questions/concerns---it is full of great people willing to help you.
al
currently in Deadwood, SD