Hooking up Dish Tailgater to TV in living room on a BC 3070

I have a 2015 BC 3070 fifth wheel. I am trying to get my Tailgater hooked to the TV in the LR only. So far I have gotten to the cabinet on the side of the rig where there are 4 coaxe receptacles. I have connected the cable from the Tailgater to that receptacle. But what is next. When I go into the LR and look inside the space where the DVD player is, I can see where the TV is now hooked to the receptacle in the back wall. But there are 2 receptacles there. One is hooked directly to the TV, but what is the other one for. Also do I have to do anything with the roof antenna booster other than leave it turned off?

Next I want to use my "Blue Ray" player rather than the DVD player that came with the rig. Does anyone have any problems with that or do I have to use an
A-B switch? I have one but there is not enough room for everything.
Thanks
J & J with Peanut the Navigator.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
If I remember correctly...one connector is for OTA and one is for cable/satellite. The one that is connected now is most likely OTA TV.

danemayer

If you take a look at pages 47-48 of our owner-written Landmark 365 User Guide, your setup is probably similar.

Before trying to use the trailer wiring, start by running coax directly from the Tailgater to the receiver. After you have it working, then try the trailer wiring.

For satellite, you'll be using different wires than the Over-the-Air Antenna and Cable, so the signal booster doesn't come into play.

If you have an extra HDMI connector in the living room, that may be pre-wired to the TV and would be an ideal place to connect your BluRay.

NHCelt

Definitely try it before using the rv coax... Or go through and tighten all the connections first. Guess how I know..) .

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk