How many campers have you owned?

MCTalley

Two, with a third one pending.

2013 Big Country 3690SL
2015 Big Country 3950FB
2015 Big Country 3650RL (awaiting final paperwork)

I realized earlier today that we will have lived in all three of them this year alone.

Joe G

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
1st. Mobile Scout TT
2nd. Artic Fox TT
3rd. Big Country
4th. Landmark

Lynn1130

Three but that does not include sleeping in the bed of our pickup or the back of the Tahoe. My wife was never a camping princess and has never been afraid of a sleeping bag on the ground with cowboy coffee over a fire in the morning and bacon and eggs in a cast iron skillet. All three of our girls remember the days and nights in a small tent and talk about the smell of dad's coffee brewing early in the morning as well as trout streams in New Mexico and Arizona.

It is much more comfortable, after 50 years of marriage, to be doing family camping trips in a big 5th wheel with soft beds but I did not raise any shrinking violets and every one of the girls is not afraid of a sleeping bag in the pine needles.

Attachments

• IMG_0037.JPG
    IMG_0037.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0035.JPG
    IMG_0035.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 23

Mrsfish

Not to hijack the thread, but Lynn are you a fly Fisherman? I think I met you on an AZ fly fishing forum.

Lynn1130

I am but I have been on hold for a number of years. I think I just fired up the desire again with a trip to Alpine and the Black River. I am going back in the Spring.

My wife with her back to us, her cousin Bill and his wife on the East Fork of the Black River.

Attachments

• IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 25

Mrsfish

I am but I have been on hold for a number of years. I think I just fired up the desire again with a trip to Alpine and the Black River. I am going back in the Spring.

My wife with her back to us, her cousin Bill and his wife on the East Fork of the Black River.

You have a cabin in Alpine?

Lynn1130

No we stay in an RV campground where we meet Carol's cousin and his wife. They spend the Summer there to get out of Phoenix.

Sorry if if we are hijacking the thread.

Last edited: