How Many Heartlands In No. Ca And So. Oregon?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Norcal Chapter

Ray and Deb, As we are working on a Socal Chapter here you should get in touch with Jim and have him set up a Norcal Chapter. Its not hard to get people to help. What would really be great, if someone would set up a Central Ca. Chapter and we could all get together once a year for a big Rally. Maybe out do the Eastern Bunch in numbers. Pat and I do travel thru Nev, Utah, Idaho, and Montana once a year. Stay in touch, read the Socal forum to as it might be helpful. I guess we are going to make Bakersfield our northern boundry. But we down here welcome anyone who reads the forums and wants to join in. Besides I like hot rods and old time drag racing like they have in Bakersfield 2 times a year. Bob and Patty :D :D

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
I will work on setting up a Nor-Cal group after the Holidays, there were quite a few who contacted me, plus a couple more near here that are in the process of getting a Heartland. I think a Central group would be great as well, as we are looking at a Spring trip to Marble Quarry RV in Columbia (by Sonora).
Speaking of the Hot rod thing, I owned a street rod shop for 9 years, and have been working for a big store out of Sacramento for the past 3 years. I work on the computer handiling the online sales and all the graphics and advertising for the store. Only requires a trip to Sacramento every couple months. We have a 39 Chevy 2 dr sedan now and a couple of projects. By the way we have one of the oldest remaining dragstrips right here in Redding. Not sure how active they are now, or what the schedule will be for spring but know they will do a big three day for Kool April Nites as usual. I'll keep in touch and thanks!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Ray, thanks for the reply. Jim will help you set up the sub forums so you can keep track of everything in one place. Sometimes people wont post they just send Emails or PMs. Good luck with it. Have a great holiday season. Bob and Pat :D :D

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Bob & Patty,
Thanks for any and all suggestions. By the way, I know its a logical assumption, but it's me, Deb, that works for the hot rod shop. During the years that I owned the shop Ray had to have a real job so we weren't homeless. :)
Because my job is computer based, I'm the one that's in front of the screen all day long. And don't tell him, but Ray is a pretty good sport about what I get myself involved in. LOL

Take care and have a Happy Holiday Season!