How many trips per year

Hello fellow heel(tarheelcamper) we usually try for two to three trips every other month for now I'm sure more when I retire... Usually from Las Vegas to California but the occasional east to west coast trip always try to to get to North Carolina every few years which is a very nice trip .

Hi to you as well. I would love to take a trip out West one day.

Crumgater

We do about 10 trips per year: 2 long weekend trips, 2 week-long+ trips and 6 tailgate weekends; about 25-30 nights a year. We're both working full time, so that limits our vacation a bit... for now...

sengli

I have about six weeks of vacation a year. We spend most all of that time camping in our coach. We dont usually go that far, as one forested camping area looks like another.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We're both retired now for 2 years next month. Both years a couple of long trips and numerous short trips each year. Year #1- 120+ nights. Year #2- about 170 nights. This year we have 100+ planned to date. We're anytimers and once it's warm enough in the northeast to de-winterize it's only a matter of putting some goodies in the frig and we're ready to drop the pin in the box and roll!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk