Humming / Buzzing Transfer switch

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I've had 1 of my 2 50amp Transfer switches humming for the last few months. Don't notice it as much at home but it's pretty loud when at the RV parks. Yesterday I had some time to burn so I took down the basement wall and started investigating. Found out it is the main Transfer switch. I tried tightening all of the wire posts, they seemed to all be tight. The main Transfer switch has the shore power and the Generator power coming in. My second transfer switch has the main transfer switch and the Invertor coming into it.
I called TRC technical service, he said I need to replace it and they would send me a new one if I have the receipt. I do have a receipt for the second one but since this one came in the coach I figured I would call Heartland.
Talked to Heartland customer service and he said he would send me one right out with a return label to send back out faulty one. Thanks Heartland.
e8420a20fc2766e758379fbba787321a.jpg
d9472f9fb092b96f2dc6e15a84a49c65.jpg
b94cdd4f801d4864d6c3ccb096d90cb7.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Isn't that grand? You don't have to haul your coach to a dealer to have this done. Heartland sends it direct, and you send the old one back on their dime.

carl.swoyer

When I had my cedar Creek it was always my choice. Do it myself or have someone else do it. Even when I was traveling they would set me up with a repair facility on my route. But with my landmark I just take it to a dealer

Carl & Christine, 2012 Landmark Rushmore, 2005 Silverado crew cab lt 8 foot bed 6.6 lly /Allison -custom dual exhaust-198000 miles !