I-70 in CO

Mizmary

We are traveling east on I-70 in CO today. We have seen a road warrior and landmark heading west. Anyone else traveling? (No HOC plaques to be seen?)

(We are in the big blue dodge but without the house!😜)

Travel safe and have fun!!

Rodbuster

We left Colorado Springs yesterday after spending a week on Cheyenne Mountain (NORAD). We went by the Air Force Academy as they were having their graduation ceremony (about 9 AM).

We arrived in Rifle, Co. about 2:30 PM and plan on spending a week at Rifle Gap State Park.
We were traveling west on I-70 at that time.

Black Ford dually pulling a Landmark Grand Canyon.

Driver was one heck of a good looking guy accompanied by his lovely assistant, (reference Georgetown, Kentucky rally).

Dick

Mizmary

Haha! Maybe we did see you then. We did see another Landmark after I posted. It even had a HOC ladder! The time frame would have been about right too.

You wouldn't have noticed us- just another truck with no tow on the other side of the road. 😜

Enjoy your trip!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I was wondering if the Landmark was Rodbuster and his lovely wife, thinking that they were in CO now. Happy traveling all.

Rodbuster

Hi Byrd....Hi Nathan,

After spending a week in Colorado Springs with thunder storms and hail storms we are now in Rifle, CO. for a week. Got here yesterday and the weather has been great so far.

Hope everything is well with both of you and hope to see you in South Carolina.

Dick & Fran

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
After spending a week in Colorado Springs with thunder storms and hail storms we are now in Rifle, CO. for a week. Got here yesterday and the weather has been great so far.

Hope everything is well with both of you and hope to see you in South Carolina.

Dick & Fran

It was great talking to you at Cheyenne Mountain last week . . .

Too bad you couldn't have stayed over for the HOC Colorado Rally . . .

We had a great time!

Look us up next time you are around here!