I forgot what the 2 switches are below the control panel on the Cyclone 3800..Mmmm?

TacoTom

I took possession of my 2014 Cyclone 3800 and I forgot what the 2 switches are, below the control panel on the Cyclone 3800..Mmmm?

I do have the Yeti Package, me thinks One of the switches might have something to do with that.

Any help?

I promise to get my label maker out and mark them...lol

Thanks

Tom

Attachments

• TRG TH 1.jpg
    TRG TH 1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 51
  • TRG TH swts.jpg
    TRG TH swts.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 94

alex00

The top one is your 3 way switch to turn on/off the bedroom and garage AC. I don't have the black and red switch in mine, so I'm going to agree that it is for your Yeti package.

I took possession of my 2014 Cyclone 3800 and I forgot what the 2 switches are, below the control panel on the Cyclone 3800..Mmmm?

I do have the Yeti Package, me thinks One of the switches might have something to do with that.

Any help?

Thanks

Tom

TacoTom

Thanks Alex....So I have 3 AC's, How does that switch work then?

I am thinking can only run 2 AC's t once then, Correct?

To

Any help?

Thanks

Tom

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
The red switch is the elect element in the water heater. Do not turn that on unless there is water in the heater or like me you will be replacing the heating element

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXTiger

The red switch is for the water heater. You can heat the water with either propane, electric or both. If you are hooked up to shore power, using electric conserves your propane. As Kevin says, make sure you have water in the tank before turning on either sources of heat.

TacoTom

Awesome!! Thanks for the Info, I will surely label that switch!

The red switch is for the water heater. You can heat the water with either propane, electric or both. If you are hooked up to shore power, using electric conserves your propane. As Kevin says, make sure you have water in the tank before turning on either sources of heat.

chiefneon

Howdy!

Tom, I also just took delivery of a new Cyclone 4000 this week. As stated the white switch controls the AC's. I was advised the black one with the red switch is for the Yeti package and it is for the heat tape on the water lines. There should also be inside the panel about these two switches be another switch marked Yeti Pack. This switch is for the tank heaters. I was informed not to turn on the Yeti Pack switch unless there was water in the tanks as the heaters would damage the tanks. My water heater switches are inside the panel side by side one for gas one for electric with a small red light in between them.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

alex00

Thanks Alex....So I have 3 AC's, How does that switch work then?

I am thinking can only run 2 AC's t once then, Correct?

To

Tom,

The middle position is both garage and bedroom OFF. The bottom position on mine is bedroom ON. The top position is garage ON. The living room is always on. Hope that helps.