If you shave - read this

MTPockets

I shave every day and over the years when I find a good blade I stick to it. For quite a while I've used the Schick Titanium four blade with trimmer. It's smooth and for me a great blade. I'm sure there are others, but here's the point. These blades are expensive! Anywhere from $10.00 to $14.00 for four blades. I've tried the disposable razors for a lot less money but they aren't the same feel - not as comfortable and don't last as long. My son put me onto a mail order company I tried and the blades I ordered are great for a fraction of the cost. I now get my blades for less than 80 cents each and free shipping if you order more than $25. Some blades are even less, depends on the type you want. Check it out ..... men's and womens products ..... www.Dorcousa.com .............. Now I have more $$$$ to spend on RV stuff.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I prefer an electric razor. Been using one for years and it works great. I prefer the Norelco to the Remington. One thing about the electric though is when first using it , it takes several days for you skin to get used to it. Once you are through the 'breakin' period it is great. A wireless electric is the only way to go for me.

MTPockets

I prefer an electric razor. Been using one for years and it works great. I prefer the Norelco to the Remington. One thing about the electric though is when first using it , it takes several days for you skin to get used to it. Once you are through the 'breakin' period it is great. A wireless electric is the only way to go for me.
Hey, Your truck looks just like mine.... Good taste! .... I tried the elec razor route and didn't feel like I got the same results, old habits die hard.

olcoon

Got all of you beat...haven't shaved since I retired!!! At this stage of the game, if/when I do shave no one will know who I am!!!

olcoon

Hey Jack, cut me some slack! I've been told "I'm "somewhat" good looking without it!" The reason I grew it is because I got tired of all the good looking young cuties flocking around me, it was making Sally jealous!!!! :eek::rolleyes:

danemayer

Hey Jack, cut me some slack! I've been told "I'm "somewhat" good looking without it!" The reason I grew it is because I got tired of all the good looking young cuties flocking around me, it was making Sally jealous!!!! :eek::rolleyes:

Roy, how's that working for you?

olcoon

Pretty good, but I have noticed that sometimes little flying critters want to take up residence! Also it's great storage for leftovers!!!

Manzan

43 years and counting since the last time I shaved. Even I would not know me if I did shave now.

caissiel

I try to find single bladed razors. They work best for me
When I shave every 3 to 4 days.
But they are rare, mostly women razors now.

I use Ivory soap for the last 30 years for my young baby face.

Sent from my U8666-51 using Tapatalk 2

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I'm with Manzan. I've had my beard since August 1973. That's when Admiral Zumwalt allowed beards in the Navy.
I must admit though, I trim it. My kids have never seen me without a beard.:eek:

priorguy

I've shaved since the age of 13, and the ladies in my life have insisted on it. Every time I try to grow a beard for a few weeks it gets way too itchy and I have to manscape it. Thanks for the link, I plan on trying it out once my Costco supply dwindles.

jerwen

Thank you for the razor blade site. I bought them and couldn't be more happy!!! Great shave and a lot cheaper than the ones I have been buying at Costco!!
Thanks again!!

MTPockets

I try to find single bladed razors. They work best for me
When I shave every 3 to 4 days.
But they are rare, mostly women razors now.

I use Ivory soap for the last 30 years for my young baby face.

Sent from my U8666-51 using Tapatalk 2
. This site has them... Show $1.99 for a five blade pack.