In a sea of campers at Talladega, I spotted a Big Country! Who was it?

GETnBYE

Was it anyone on the forum? Didn't get close enough to see the model number. Hope they weathered the storms well on Saturday. Had beautiful weather on Sunday for the race.
Nita

Charlie Harris

Wish it was me,,lol Was the Big Country on the infield of the Racetrack? Anyone know what it cost to camp on the infield?

Gaffer

I looked at it yesterday. Don't remember the infield cost just that it came with 4 tickets. There are different places to camp with different prices. All were first come first served wilth gates open Wednesday morning @ 6:00. Some were party all the time some had quiet times. I was thinking about one of the reserved sites outside the front strech. They were $280 plus your tickets. Gravel 20' x 50' with water only. I would like to go next spring then on to Branson and make the loop back to the NW through the Dakotas.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Sounds like the Woods and Water Family section. Stayed there in '05. While you have water which is great, don't ya love the sound of all the generators humming together? You can pick out the ones running rough without much trouble. Which I had been there.

If anyone is heading to talladega next week My wife and I will be staying in our Big Country in winners walk. Stop by and say hello.

Brad