Insights into the 23RBS?

Hi everyone, my wife and I just bought our first trailer: a 2014 23rbs. Its new dspite the year. Ive tried searching the forum and cant find much info. Are there any other owners who can share their insights and experience? Any info would be appreciated!

Cant wait for spring!!

danemayer

Hi TrueNorth26,

Since your rig has probably been sitting on a dealer lot for a couple of years, you should probably re-caulk the roof, seams and fixtures all around. Caulking is supposed to be checked several times per year and dealers don't usually do that for trailers on the lot.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Do what Dan said for sure. Congratulations on your new rig! We loved our NT and will buy another without hesitation should we ever downsize. We had ours for a couple of years and did not have a lick of problems with it. Safe travels.

Thanks Dan, good advice; as soon as it warms up a bit and we're rid of the snow Ill get up on the roof and check things out.

Still hoping to hear from someone who can share insights into this specific model....or have I bought the proverbial unicorn ;)