Introduction

tcfake613

Hi everyone,

My name is Tim and my wife, kids and I have been RV'ing for almost 20 years. (well the kids for only 18 and 16 years). Our port of call is in the Central PA area. We currently own a Cedar Creek 5th and have had the opportunity to own several rigs through our travels. I tend to research the daylights out of things before I buy and hence my interest in this forum... which honestly, seems to be one of the best I've ever read. The wealth of information is amazing and the everyone here should commend themsleves on the civility of the discussions. Makes me remember why I like Rv'ing so much. It's got a lot to do with the general integrity of the folks who enjoy the hobby!

Anyway, we hope to be in a Big Country or Big Horn as early as next Wednesday or as late as a year from now... depends on what the cards hold (and the deal I can get!!). I look forward to gaining alot from this group as well as hopefully being able to contribute where I can.

Take care all....

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Tcfake613, welcome to the forum. You are right, this is the best forum. It is a great place to share information about our rigs.
If you do decide on a BC or BH, be sure to check out the PA chapter rally as well as any other chapter rally you my want to attend. They are fun and the east coast has plenty of them. Also check out the Heartland Owners Club. Links to all that information can be found on the Portal Page.

Peace
Dave

brianharrison

Welcome!

I too consider myself an informed consumer! (the wife calls it anal shopping):)

This forum provided me with lots of information to assist in my purchase from Heartland. Good luck and I hope to see you back here as an owner and contributer to the Heartland owner knowledge base.

Take care,
Brian

jimtoo

Hi tcfake613,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. As you have seen we have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed. Take your time, pick the unit that is just made for you.

If you need help, just ask. The Heartland Family is here for you.

My wife is from PA... but she came to Texas and became a Texan as soon as she could. :)

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

bill40

Hello and Welcome aboard tcfake613, if you are planing on coming to the PA RV show please stop by the Heartland display. There will be a group of club members there everyday all day to help with any questions you may have about the different rigs and our great group of rally nuts in the northeast area. Take Care Bill40

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome tcfake613 and hopefully a new Heartland owner. We have had 3 different HL products over the past 7 years, getting bigger and better each time. We started out in a Sundance, then moved up to a Big Country 3250 (great coach) and now have a Big Country 3650 (only 3 months). We haven't had any major problems with any of them, keeping in mind that they are rolling earthquakes and things get juggled around. Heartland has a great support group here on the forum as well as the manufacturer. Can't wait to hear what ya decide to get.