It's Bristol Time Baby!

archbarb

I know its way early in the season for bragging rights (just wishing), but another FORD on the front row. Maybe this could be the year!!!!!:D:D

Archie

sjs731

I can't wait till August so we can head down for the night race. It will be my second time there. I love the camping and the atmosphere of race week in Bristol.

archbarb

I watched some of the race and it seems that Nascar is going to have to start paying people to attend. It didn't seem 3/4 full, if that much!!!!!

Archie

GETnBYE

I watched some of the race and it seems that Nascar is going to have to start paying people to attend. It didn't seem 3/4 full, if that much!!!!!

Archie

I agree, Maybe give them a gas card with the high priced tickets!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Attendance Saturday was 55,000.
Sunday - 102,000.
The total seating for the stands and infield cafe is 162,000.
Sad to say but the economy has really hurt everything.

Wayne - the cost of our season tickets (spring & fall races including the truck races) have gone down the last 2 years.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Attendance Saturday was 55,000.
Sunday - 102,000.
The total seating for the stands and infield cafe is 162,000.
Sad to say but the economy has really hurt everything.

Wayne - the cost of our season tickets (spring & fall races including the truck races) have gone down the last 2 years.

Looking at the aerial views on Sunday, me thinks that NASCAR and/or the track were exagerating those numbers just a tad!

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Nathan,Byrd, and BamBam, Words can not express our thanks for the parking space. This was Linda's first Nascar race and she was like a little kid. By parking at your rig she was able to enjoy the walk and the race better. Getting out wasn't a problem as we took it easy and then stopped for dinner at exit 407. We hope that you will come camp with us in Crossville next month and let us return the favor. Again Thank you.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
So glad to help out and we hope Ron & his wife had fun as well.

We are 99 1/2% sure that we'll make the Spring Lake campout. I will shoot Craig an email just to double check with him if it's ok for us to show up.