It's Official!.....A Reloading Class at the Nat. HOC Rally in Goshen!

DW_Gray

Re: Reloading Class at the Nat. HOC Rally in Goshen?

Lance, we'll miss you for sure. Moving out of the old and moving into the new is a lot of work. Be careful while you're at it. Are you staying in Pineville? Amy and I will be in NC later this fall.

Duane, this thread is the list. If or when it reaches 25 attendees, I'll make the announcement on the this thread.

Four spaces now open.

TXTiger

Dave, not sure if you have me on the list? If not please add me. If I am already on the list then disregard. I am looking forward to the class.

Duane, this thread is the list. If or when it reaches 25 attendees, I'll make the announcement on the this thread.

Four spaces now open.[/QUOTE]

DW_Gray

Dave, not sure if you have me on the list? If not please add me. If I am already on the list then disregard. I am looking forward to the class.

Four spaces now open.

You're good. Anyone who requested on this thread is included on the list.

Still four openings.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Dave, we are only moving 15 miles....downsizing house and upsizing land so we can keep the BC with us. If y'all are in the area November 1-3, join us at the NC Rally!!

Oh, keep an eye on Randy if he starts asking about pipes and fuses......he's a bit sensitive since some items blew up or had large rocks fall on his camper at a recent rally :rolleyes:

DW_Gray

Standby request.

In the event that Jim B. is unable to procure a couple of tables to be used outside my Cyclone, I could use a couple of tables on Thursday if you have it. I do have a picnic table on site, but a couple of more tables would be helpful. If necessary, I'll need them around lunch time, Thursday, so I can set them up for our class.

dewwood

Dave,
I am sorry but I will not be able to attend the reloading clinic. I am going to have to leave the rally early because of a death in our family.

Thanks again for hosting this clinic, I am sure it would have been interesting.

Dewey

DW_Gray

Dave,
I am sorry but I will not be able to attend the reloading clinic. I am going to have to leave the rally early because of a death in our family.

Thanks again for hosting this clinic, I am sure it would have been interesting.

Dewey

Dewey,

My condolences to you and the family. I know how difficult a time like this is. Take care and travel safely home. I'll send you the handout later.

DW_Gray

Class size has reached capacity of 25 plus 2.

Sorry, I can not accept any more for this class. I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Dave, unfortunately I'm going to have to cancel. I have to work some of the seminars tomorrow between 1-5. I just realized that they over lap. I'll try to stop by tomorrow morning and chat. If you walk around the corner and look across the street, you can see our North Trail sitting on the end. Thanks.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders

Dave, Sorry I missed the class. I got tied up in an awning repair and parts search at the salvage down the road. Be sure to unlock them awning arms before you roll them up.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Didn't mean to cut class but I got mesmerized at the Classy Chassis area and lost track of the time. Got new floor mats, but they didn't have the chrome (stainless steel) running boards in stock.