It's Official!!!

RobP

Purchased our 2015 4100 HD today!! The dealer has been awesome!! :eek: ad it set up and ready for me when I got there and his guys were taking care of a few things they had found. Spent all afternoon with me explaining all the "stuff". Now I'm hanging out admiring this thing. Spending the night to make sure everything is on the up and up and working all the systems (again) but I must say this Dealer knows how to take care of things. Came over after dark to make sure I knew how to light up the LED lights and to make sure all was going well. Taking it straight to the tire shop to get rid of the blow max tomorrow!!
Going to try to figure out how to post a picture. :confused:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 253
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 229

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looking good! Glad you had a good buying experience. Please share your dealer's name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobP

Thanks Everyone!! Can't wait to get this beast to Colorado and start "Living"!! My dealers name is Great Escapes Rv in Arkansas. If anyone calls there ask for Dave. Super nice guy with a GREAT staff. Can't say enough good things about these guys. I ask him about warranty issues this evening and he told me to call him first with any problems I may have and he will take care of it for me. There was a local dealer much closer to me but couldn't beat his price and I got the feeling they really didn't care whether I bought from them or not. The three hour drive was well worth it!!

sbryan

Welcome to the Cyclone family. Nice looking rig.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

scottyb

Congratulations Rob. Sorry your not going to be there when I pass through Bolivar in June, but sounds like you will be somewhere even nicer and cooler. Good luck with the new rig and good luck with the new job. Did you ever decide where your going to be in the fall?