Jay Coffman

dlw930

Jay, glad you're home safe. Now behave yourself and be a good patient, so you can start rallying again soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Every since Mike posted about your situation, our prayers and toughts have been with you along with the rest of this family. Debbie and I are both wishing you a full and speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you two at a rally in the future. What a great family of friends there is here at this site. Also, thanks to Dan and Tom. Again, hope you get well soon and can get back on the road.
Later and have a great day.

olcoon

Glad you made it home safely, and in good of health all things considered. Yep, got to agree with you, the Heartland family is GREAT! Little did you think you'd have to need help to get home, as the saying goes...one good turn deserves another!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I go to the cardiologist in the morning and will tell everyone whats going on after my visit. Thanks again everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

jayc

UPDATE:
I went to the cardiologist's office today to get my test results. My heart looked good although he found evidence of a past heart attack that I wasn't aware of. He said otherwise everything looks good and there were no blockages. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers.

I got a prescription for blood pressure medication and was told to come back in four months. I will be back in rally mode soon!

pegmikef

Thanks for the update Jay and that is great news. I will tell Peggy. Our best to you and Stella. Mike

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Glad to hear, Jay. Just keep doing what they tell you!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Glad to hear you are OK . . .

Bummed we didn't get to meet up with you while you were here in Colorado as we were not far away near Gunnison while you were in Creede.

I had a stroke and mild heart attack five years ago next month (when I was 50), so I know about the blood pressure meds until I die routine.

Take care of yourself and next time you are in Colorado let us know so we can meet up!

Ohhhhh . . . Go BRONCOS!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Good to hear Jay. Glad you are doing better and feeling better. Can't wait to see y'all on the road this fall and spring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
UPDATE:
I went to the cardiologist's office today to get my test results. My heart looked good although he found evidence of a past heart attack that I wasn't aware of. He said otherwise everything looks good and there were no blockages. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers.

I got a prescription for blood pressure medication and was told to come back in four months. I will be back in rally mode soon!
Fantastic news ! ! !

iowaone

Jay,
Glad to hear to hear it not something more serious. Keep a close eye on it so it does not become more serious. Easy to ignore high blood pressure. Take care
Gary

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
UPDATE:

Glad to hear. Look forward to seeing you in TX.

dlw930

Couldn't think of sweeter news, Jay! Tell the Mexican Train Queen, she's got a lot of navigating to do so you can keep on driving down the road.

jayc

We'll be at the rest of the S. Central rallies this year and go on with our plans. So far, no travel restrictions.