Jay Coffman

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
That is great news!! We will continue to keep Jay and Stella in our thoughts and prayers!

Rod

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Glad you are doing alright Jay. Now do what you are told and get to the doctor ..

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Well, I'm back home after a VERY scary night. I didn't have a heart attack but did have super high blood pressure and a very rapid heartbeat. The doctor gave me a medication for high blood pressure and orders to consult with a cardiologist as soon as I can. We will be returning to Texas in the next couple of days-Doctor's orders- and will miss going to the Missouri rally.

Thanks to all who wished me well and sent up prayers for me. It just reminds me how great the Heartland family is. I love you all

Ted_Dee

Jay, we have only been on this forum a couple of weeks but it seems like we have known some of you a long time. We are glad you are doing better and have a safe trip home.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Glad to hear you are on the mend Jay and feeling better please do as the doctor say there is a lot more camping to be had out there. Prayers for you and Stella

jbeletti

Jay - happy to hear you are doing better. Wishing you all the best at the Doc when you get to TX. Travel safely my friend.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Jay - hearing from you is a good thing. Follow orders and take care.

Wmnmy

Good to hear jay we don't know you or have met you yet but you are in our prayers and glad you are feeling better ....

dlw930

Jay, really glad it wasn't a heart attack. I agree that as great as they are, it's worth missing a rally or two to get your health back. See you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jay let me and Jo can do anything for you guys from here.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Jay,

I had a similar episode like yours about 4 years ago and have been fine ever since. I pray that you and Stella will have a safe trip back to Texas. Just follow the doctors orders and you will be fine.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Take good care of yourself, Jay . . .

Jay,

I had a similar episode like yours about 4 years ago and have been fine ever since.

I did as well . . . about five years ago (when I was 50 years old).

I had a stroke a couple of months before this happened . . . at first the doctors thought I had a heart attack, but later said it was an extreme anxiety attack, although it is still listed on my chart as a 'mild heart attack'.

I had almost been involved in a car accident earlier in the day (dumb@$$ in front of me stopped for no reason right in the middle of an intersection while going through a green light and when I slammed on my brakes to stop, one of my front brake lines blew - and no brakes - aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! . . . I swerved and made a left turn and missed the back of his truck by inches and managed to get the car stopped on the side street.

Of course . . . he made like a banana and split!

happykraut

Dang Jay, don't be pulling the same crap I did in Goshen. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but just found out about it. Judi and I will keep you and Stella in our prayers. Sorry I wont be seeing you in Carthage. Listen to your doctor, sometimes they do know what they're talking about.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jay,

So sorry to hear, but glad it wasn't worse!!

My folks have some good docs in the Dallas/Mesquite area. I'll get that info to you if you need it.