Jim's Excellent Adventure

jnbhobe

Hey Jim; Are we having fun yet ??? Glad to see things are going better now.Turn up the turbo and have a good trip!! JON :D :D :D

netters1

jayc, Sorry we can't make it this April. We are already committed to other things..Me, my job, and Maci s going to be doing an Enviornmental Inspection job. Maybe we can make it to the next one. Please let us know when and where it is! Thanks for inviting us!

jbeletti

Hey Jim; Are we having fun yet ??? Glad to see things are going better now.Turn up the turbo and have a good trip!! JON :D :D :D

Going much better now my friend :) Absolutely no further trouble after changing 2 fuel injectors. Put 445 miles on right afterwards, then another 291 today. Will add 430 more to that tomorrow. On my way to 2,000 miles this month. Gotta get a head start this season on Larry :)

Jim

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Dang it Jim,

You're racking up the miles and I'm not even out of winter storage yet:mad::(. Oh well, a couple of more weeks and we'll probably break her out and go out for a weekend. We're even thinking about camping out in our driveway this weekend:D.

Have a great trip, and wave to our family in Oklahoma City and Duncan as you roll through Oklahoma.

Gus and Debra

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Jim...looking forward to seeing you soon! Be careful and get here safe...it's nice and warm:D

By the way, if you do stay at Cedar Hill State Park, ask for site #14 if it's open. One of the best sites in the park and fairly easy to get into with a big rig...we've used it quite a few times.

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Going much better now my friend :) Absolutely no further trouble after changing 2 fuel injectors. Put 445 miles on right afterwards, then another 291 today. Will add 430 more to that tomorrow. On my way to 2,000 miles this month. Gotta get a head start this season on Larry :)

Jim

WOW..... a whole 2000 miles in a month:rolleyes: Yer burning up the blacktop JimNone

I think I've done about 2000 miles so far this month too........ Just on ice.:eek:.......... did the other 8000 so far on pavement.;)

nhunter

WOW..... a whole 2000 miles in a month:rolleyes: Yer burning up the blacktop JimNone

I think I've done about 2000 miles so far this month too........ Just on ice.:eek:.......... did the other 8000 so far on pavement.;)
And a couple down a train track too!;) Sorry it was right there

jbeletti

10,000 miles this month already Mike! You're a driving machine :eek:

Nice chatting with you today - helped me pass the time driving. Thank goodness for decent bluetooth headsets :D

Jim

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
10,000 miles this month already Mike! You're a driving machine :eek:

Nice chatting with you today - helped me pass the time driving. Thank goodness for decent bluetooth headsets :D

Jim

Yep, will be roughly 10,600 when I get back to Elkhart Monday, still want to do one more turn up to Alberta or mabey snag another Yellowknife and then grab one more going home.

Gimme a shout tomorrow afternoon when I get back to the states if ya need to kill some time. Headset is freshly charged and ready to go:D