Just Bought our first Heartland yesterday!!!

Boxrkisses

We just purchased our first Heartland product yesterday. Although not new to camping or RVs we are new to Heartland. I am so excited that I can hardly wait to pick our TT up next week. We have purchased a Trail Runner 32RLDS with all available options. Can you please give us some advice on what to make sure and check during our delivery walk through? The dealership says that they will spend several hours combing over it and fixing anything they find before delivery. I know realistically that they will not find everything. From reading forums on here I know one thing will be the sink clips that seem to be missing many times from what I read. Your opinion and advice would be greatly appreciated. I would rather "try" and get everything taken care of before leaving the dealer with it instead of having to take it back.
Also, I am wanting to make changes to my profile (didnt mean to hit save) but it will not let me edit it. I am assuming it is because I am new o the forum.
Thanks
Gina

jimtoo

Hi Gina,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

The only thing I can say is when you go for your PDI, check from top to bottom and front to back. Lots of folks will video a lot of the PDI.

Enjoy the forum and join us at a rally when you can.

Jim M