Just got our first Heartland

Pongo

Just joined the group after purchasing our first Heartland from Wilkins RV in Rochester it was a great experience and so far found one little issue with the water select valve but we will get that taken care of.
Cant wait to get out this weekend on our first adventure .

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on your new rig, what did you get?
Now you need to think about joining the Heartland Owners Club, then attend some rallies.

Peace
Dave

MP_CS

Congratulations, thats were we bought ours at, great sales dept. All the small things I've had i fixed myself but the AC went out a few months after purchasing andDealing with the service dept on that bigger issue didnt impress me. You dont happen to live in Tioga Co. Do you? I know someone we've always called pongo.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland family and the forum. Hope things will go well on your first outing. Do check out an upcoming rally near you. It's a great way to meet other Heartland folks. Enjoy, join the Club and Happy travels.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats. Lots of Heartland events in the Northeast. Great way to meet new people and visit new places.

What Heartland did you get??

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Congratulations and welcome to the Family and Forum! We know you will enjoy both as we do! If you get a chance to come to the southwest consider looking us up!

Happy trails--

Howard and Shelley

MP_CS

where are living at now
Still in galeton, right up by the little league field... One of these days we'll get together at splash in july. We go with Yilek alot.. Haven't been to much this year, missy's pregnant and is on modified bedrest for the time being. Hopefully we'll make up for it next year.. You'll have fun backing that new big boy in you're driveway wont you, lol

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
It's a small world after all . . . it's a small world after all . . . it's a small world after alllllllllllllllllllllll!

It's a smaaaall, smaaaall wwoorrlllllldd!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: