Kitchen Sink

bacaye

We just discovered the kitchen sink is falling!!!! The area right under the faucet is still in place and sealed but the front part of the sink has come apart from the seal and has fallen down. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and if so...what did you do? This sink is not being held in place by very much to begin with so really need some ideas. Thanks...bacaye

GOTTOYS

Don't panic Barb..just run over to the local dealer and pickup a couple more of the clips that hold it in place. Get Bill to crawl under there and push the sink back into place and add a couple more of those clips to hold it up. Then a little clear caulking around the outside edge and you're good....Happens to a lot of them...Don

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
This is what the clips look like. If the dealer doesn't have them, call Heartland and have them send them to you...gratis. They have a history of being inconsistent in where and how many they put on. On a double bowl sink, there should be one on each of the three sides of the bowls around the perimeter. Mine was missing the two in the front, even though the wood had been drilled for the screws.

traveler44

Hi Barb and Bill! If you contact Heartland service they might send you some more clamps to hold the sink up properly. Ours started sagging in the middle and needed more support too. I made some clamps by removing one clamp to use as a pattern and making new ones out of corner brackets. We will be coming back through Il. soon and I will help you with that if you want. Tom M.

JonV

We just discovered the kitchen sink is falling!!!! The area right under the faucet is still in place and sealed but the front part of the sink has come apart from the seal and has fallen down. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and if so...what did you do? This sink is not being held in place by very much to begin with so really need some ideas. Thanks...bacaye

We had the EXACT same problem with our 3510. The clips had been removed from under the front of the sink. I say removed because there were 3 screw holes along the sink and you could also see marks from the clips. The silicone won't hold the weight of a sink full of water and dishes.