Kudos to Heartland & Tredit Tire

My wife and I are currently in the middle of a nine month tour of USA and Canada in our 2015 Big Country 5th Wheel. I was having trouble with one of my tires loosing air. I had the wheel & tire off twice and took it into two different tire stores along our journey. Both changed the valve stem, told me that there was nothing wrong with the tire and reassured me it would be fine. The next day when we travelled to St. Andrews New Brunswick the tire lost half of the pressure.
I took the wheel off for a third time and drove thirty miles to the nearest tire store. Finally finding one that knew what they were doing and they located a hairline crack at the base of one of the wheel spokes. To say the least by this point I was feeling a little exasperated.
I contacted Trent Tire & Wheel in Elkhard Indiana and was told that the aluminum rims on my RV had a lifetime warranty and that if I sent in photos of the rim and the required documentation they would see what they could do. Bare in mind that I was in a small town in New Brunswick over 1200 miles from Elkhard and 4000 miles from our home. Despite this, 4 days later I received a new rim with all shipping costs covered by Trent.
I can not say enough about the prompt professional manner in which my concerns were dealt with by "Deanna" at Trent. Thank you Trent Tire & Wheel and Heartland. It is reassuring to know that I purchased my RV from a Company that truly cares about after sales service.

Sincerely,
Don Westmoreland

Are you referring to Tredit Tire?

Peace
Dave

Hi Dave,
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It just goes to show that you should never, never, never push send until you proof read. :eek: Yes it should have read "Tredit" Tire & wheel. Thanks again Dave and thanks again to "Tredit".

Best regards,
Don