Lakeshore RV

Milder

Glad to hear you received your unit Steve. I'm sure John will make everything right. Both him and Matt have been great to work with and all my concerns were takin care of. I leave for the lake this Thursday and will be Double towing my boat. Cant wait. Enjoy yourself!:)

Attachments

• P1010077.JPG
    P1010077.JPG
    356.5 KB · Views: 22

Rickhansen

Steve,
I guess none of us would have seen that coming, a long way out of the blue...Wow! I might have guessed a couple minor warranty issues that Lakeshore missed on their PDI sheet, but not delivering the wrong unit. I'm glad you got a couple options that you didn't expect, but hopefully can make use of. You'll like the power awning, I think. Hopefully they'll get you the other options that you wanted and paid for, somehow. Keep us posted on how this all works out for you.

Meanwhile, I've got my fingers crossed for Lefty_Frizzle. She's had a tough time and hasn't even gotten her rig yet.

I'm happy to report that I've had a warranty issue I've been fighting for a while with both my standard recliners, and that Flair Interiors is making it right by shipping two new ones to Florida for me. I should have them in a few days, and we'll see how that plays out fully before I count my chickens.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I'm glad that you got your trailer. Myself, I would be screaming bloody murder. The fact that it would appear you were sent the wrong trailer, shows just a small lack of attention to details.

Thanks for letting us know...I'll make sure that I get the trailer that I have the MSO on.

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
I'm with you, lefty. They would be hauling that thing back and bringing the trailer that was built for me. I am just a bit anal about wanting the trailer I ordered and would never really consider it mine. lol
Fred

sJv

I have to admit that I was a bit stunned when I realized they sent the wrong trailer. I looked it over and noticed the extra's I'll get for my trouble: hide-a-bed sofa, elec awning, elec rear jacks, 15K A/C, plus some extra furniture. The items we are missing are easy enough to swap. I'm not all that attached to the VIN number of my built-to-order unit. :) Since I could see it wouldn't take much to make it right, I felt it unreasonable to send it back 2200 miles. So far everything has checked out and I have found NO issues with the coach. I think I'll keep this one and make sure Lakeshore sends me the missing pieces. I'll update this thread as events unfold!

yup - this lack of attention to detail is going to cost Lakeshore some money...

-steve

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I have to admit that I was a bit stunned when I realized they sent the wrong trailer. I looked it over and noticed the extra's I'll get for my trouble: hide-a-bed sofa, elec awning, elec rear jacks, 15K A/C, plus some extra furniture. The items we are missing are easy enough to swap. I'm not all that attached to the VIN number of my built-to-order unit. :) Since I could see it wouldn't take much to make it right, I felt it unreasonable to send it back 2200 miles. So far everything has checked out and I have found NO issues with the coach. I think I'll keep this one and make sure Lakeshore sends me the missing pieces. I'll update this thread as events unfold!

yup - this lack of attention to detail is going to cost Lakeshore some money...

-steve

You DA MAN!!:D

sJv

So far everything has checked out and I have found NO issues with the coach. I think I'll keep this one and make sure Lakeshore sends me the missing pieces. I'll update this thread as events unfold!

John has kept in touch with me to let me know that the service manager has ordered my missing booth dinette. He does seem genuinely interested in keeping me happy, and so far I am. Sure, they screwed up, but folks screw up every now and then. It's how one recovers that tells the tale.

I've further checked out the coach and the ONLY things I have found so far is that the screen door latch needs an adjustment, and the shower leaked through the screw in access port. I tightened the port and no leaks. I may run some plumbers tape over the threads to be sure.

We love the Sundance! It's an impressive unit.

-steve