Landmark 365 - Charleston

jbeletti

Presently (December 2014), Heartland is shipping two floor plans in the Landmark 365 line - the Newport and the Ashland. There are plans to have about 8 floor plans in total.

Here's the floor plan for the Landmark 365 Charleston. If you were in the market for a new Landmark today, Tom Montague would like your feedback on the Charleston.

LM_Charleston.jpg

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
Jim,

Charleston is nice but washer and dryer in the bedroom is a no go. Also the bedroom closet reduced size does not work for my wife.

Fred

jrzygrl64

We currently own (and LOVE) our Grand Canyon. We saw a plan similar to this in another brand (don't remember now which one) and we liked it and I do like this one. Would like to know how long it is. Only thing I really don't like is the stairs right next to the door, huge part of the reason we choose the Grand Canyon - the stairs opposite the door helps it feel more "homey" to me. One concern Bill has with this is the table and chairs fully contained in the slide - he thinks it could feel cramped; how wide is that slide?

Overall, I do like this though - can't wait to see it in person!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Presently (December 2014), Heartland is shipping two floor plans in the Landmark 365 line - the Newport and the Ashland. There are plans to have about 8 floor plans in total.

Here's the floor plan for the Landmark 365 Charleston. If you were in the market for a new Landmark today, Tom Montague would like your feedback on the Charleston.
nice floor plan, really like it.
Lindaw

Last edited by a moderator:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
New 365 Landmark Floor Plan -- Charleston

Received an email from Heartland today with this:

The ALL NEW 2015 Charleston is luxury living at its best. Featuring beautiful wood work, a gorgeous wood arch, a theatre sized 65” LED TV, and solid maple drawer boxes. All riding on Dexter axles & suspension and the industry leading Goodyear 17.5” H range tires. This is truly a MUST SEE.

CharlestonFloorplan.jpg
CharlestonInterior.jpg

Last edited:

jjriker

Re: New 365 Landmark Floor Plan -- Charleston

I get a message when I try to view them - it says invalid attachment specified.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

OK, I opened, re-saved and replaced the images in post #1.

Kbvols

I really like the archway cool feature very well done. I have not seen a 365 in person yet but it appears the ceiling is the same material as the sidewalls? I don't think I have ever seen that in an RV so interested to see it live. Thanks for posting picture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

slborba

I've been waiting for this to arrive. This floor plan is a beautiful update of our current Monticello. Thanks for sharing.

Steve

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

Probably just me, but a 65" TV seems to be overkill for the distances from seating to screen. I would be happy with a 46" at the distances inside the living areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader

Looks to have 5 smaller slides. That is a lot of slides. Also kitchen storage looks to be very limited. We picked the Ashland over the Newport for the Ashland has a ton of kitchen storage. I do like the theater feel you get in the back. Especially with that extremely large TV.

Bryced15

Can't tell for sure, but looks like an outdoor kitchen behind the living room television?

GOTTOYS

One of the few new floor plans I've seen that I like. Especially like what looks like a roomy dining area where you aren't squeezed in between a wall and a table....Don

wolfrat1

I was thinking the tv was on the large size for a trailer. Seems like when there is a new design, the tv just goes from the right side to the left side. Kitchens have gone down to two burners. I was looking to purchase a new Heartland Landmark of some type but they all basically have the same feel to me. The Newport kinda appealed to me. Not a big fan of guests (although temporary) walking through the bedroom to get to the shower. I know it's just me being paranoid.

jbeletti

I understand that the Landmark 365 Charleston (prototype) will be on display at the Florida RV SuperShow this week in Tampa.

jbeletti

I was thinking the tv was on the large size for a trailer. Seems like when there is a new design, the tv just goes from the right side to the left side. Kitchens have gone down to two burners. I was looking to purchase a new Heartland Landmark of some type but they all basically have the same feel to me. The Newport kinda appealed to me. Not a big fan of guests (although temporary) walking through the bedroom to get to the shower. I know it's just me being paranoid.

Out of respect for you and your wife, you could consider asking your guests to use the campground bath house to shower in. Many campground bath houses are quite nice :)

slborba

If the Charleston is debuted at the Florida RV Show, it would be great if someone would take lots of pictures and post so we can see the entire rig. Maria and I are really diggin the Charleston.....

Steve