Landmark 365 - Charleston

T

TomMontague

Re: New 365 Landmark Floor Plan -- Charleston

The Charleston will be at Tampa. I'm excited for people to see it. Please follow me on Twitter at @RVBoom365. I want to start releasing photos and doing special promos on Twitter but I need more followers. Any help in that regard would be appreciated. We are looking to make 2015 the best year ever for LANDMARK365 and we need everyone to help.

Thanks,
Tom

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Followed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

I'll be photographing at the show and will post up some pictures, too.

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders

Love this unit.we will be at the show in Tampa,looking to see all the 365 units.

I visited all the Landmarks at the Tampa RV shwo today. The Charleston s quite impressive. Tom was very helpful, seemed interested in my questions & comments. The new 365 Series was big hit.

jbeletti

Below are some pictures that were taken this week at the Florida RV SuperShow of the Charleston.

Attachments

• Landmark Charleston 002.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 002.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 216
  • Landmark Charleston 010.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 010.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 205
  • Landmark Charleston 008.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 008.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 193
  • Landmark Charleston 009.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 009.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Landmark Charleston 007.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 007.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Landmark Charleston 005.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 005.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 192
  • Landmark Charleston 003.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 003.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 193
  • Landmark Charleston 020.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 020.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 190
  • Landmark Charleston 019.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 019.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 179
  • Landmark Charleston 018.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 018.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 174
  • Landmark Charleston 017.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 017.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Landmark Charleston 016.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 016.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Landmark Charleston 015.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 015.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 160
  • Landmark Charleston 014.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 014.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Landmark Charleston 013.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 013.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Landmark Charleston 029.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 029.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 194
  • Landmark Charleston 027.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 027.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 185
  • Landmark Charleston 026.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 026.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Landmark Charleston 025.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 025.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 166
  • Landmark Charleston 024.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 024.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 164
  • Landmark Charleston 023.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 023.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Landmark Charleston 021.jpg
    Landmark Charleston 021.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 160

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Wow, beautiful, inside and out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgilbert

I like it. Just have a couple of questions........Do all the Charlestons come with the outside kitchen? I would not want that. I can get a dishwasher in it right?

Joe

slborba

Thanks Jim, much appreciated......oh and AWESOME!! Time for me to be a really good boy and sharpen my begging skills..... When will the Charleston go into production and be available to dealers?

Steve

HEH458

Looks like a very nice rv. Does anybody know the length of the Charleston?

jbeletti

I like it. Just have a couple of questions........Do all the Charlestons come with the outside kitchen? I would not want that. I can get a dishwasher in it right?

Joe

Joe - yes to the dishwasher. All LM 365 floor plans can accommodate the dishwasher in the island uner the sink. Tom will weigh in for sure, but I do not think we can leave the outdoor kitchen off this unit. If they could gut that space and have it be just storage, is that what you are looking for?

jbeletti

Looks like a very nice rv. Does anybody know the length of the Charleston?

As Malcolm mentioned, I think this unit is 42'. Tom can update this thread / confirm the length when he sees it.

speedcat

Presently (December 2014), Heartland is shipping two floor plans in the Landmark 365 line - the Newport and the Ashland. There are plans to have about 8 floor plans in total.

Here's the floor plan for the Landmark 365 Charleston. If you were in the market for a new Landmark today, Tom Montague would like your feedback on the Charleston.

View attachment 33433

I really like this floor plan. It just went to the top of my list, especially after seeing the pics on facebook from the Tampa show. I have an OK now and have been looking for one in a quality coach vs a bunkhouse model. It was nice meeting and talking with you at the show in Sevierville last week.

jgilbert

Joe - yes to the dishwasher. All LM 365 floor plans can accommodate the dishwasher in the island uner the sink. Tom will weigh in for sure, but I do not think we can leave the outdoor kitchen off this unit. If they could gut that space and have it be just storage, is that what you are looking for?

That would be much better than having the outside kitchen. We could always use extra storage.

Joe

slborba

Tom, Would be great if you brought the Charleston to the Hershey show. I think I might be able to convince Maria this is "the one" to replace our Monticello. See you at Hershey.

Steve

wolfrat1

Out of respect for you and your wife, you could consider asking your guests to use the campground bath house to shower in. Many campground bath houses are quite nice :)
Jim, I understand what you're saying. I guess I've mellowed in my old age. Be kind of hard to put folks out to walk to the shower. Also, I guess shot my mouth off to quickly last time. Saw pictures of the new Landmark Charleston. That is a sweet looking rig. Didn't know a size 12 could taste so bad (lol).

porthole

Retired

The Charleston will be at Tampa. I'm excited for people to see it. Please follow me on Twitter at @RVBoom365. I want to start releasing photos and doing special promos on Twitter but I need more followers. Any help in that regard would be appreciated. We are looking to make 2015 the best year ever for LANDMARK365 and we need everyone to help.

Thanks,
Tom

I have a novel idea, how about posting the pics on the Heartland website instead of facebook, twitter insta-whatever?