Landmark 365 - Charleston

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Re: New 365 Landmark Floor Plan -- Charleston

Is this the "in concept only" paint scheme?

Don't know about "in concept only", as this Lion Head paint scheme is in the brochure you can download. All I can say is WOW...certainly not my cup of tea!

T

TomMontague

Let's try and be nice about what we say about the Flying Lion paint scheme. Comments don't hurt my feelings but we did sell that paint job twice at the Tampa Super show and those people might want to join the forum and owners clubs. Some people like Chevy, some Ford and others Dodge - there is something for everyone.

Except for a " shortie " LM365. I know I know - I've heard all about it and I can promise in the not too distant future the next floor plan out my door will be the Syracuse. 36'2" on paper - it might turn out closer to 37' but let's wait and see once it rolls off the line.

Talk soon
Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TomMontague

They will be posted on the Heartland website too. Keep in mind 50,000 people a year visit the Heartland website - millions are on Instagram and Twitter. In order for our industry to grow we need to introduce this great lifestyle to as many people as we can.

Thanks,
Tom

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

Let's try and be nice about what we say about the Flyin lion paint scheme. Comments don't hurt my feelings but we did sell that paint job twice at the Tampa Super show and those people might want to joint the forum and owners clubs. Some people like Chevy, some Ford and others Dodge - there is something for everyone.

Except for a " shortie " LM365. I know I know - I've heard all about it and I can promise in the not too distant future the next floor plan out my door will be the Syracuse. 36'2" on paper - it might turn out closer to 37' but let's wait and see once it rolls off the line.

Talk soon
Tom

Sorry Tom, but in no way was what I said not nice...I have right to my opinion and opinions, if expressed politely have never been a problem on this forum. Are we now being censored on our likes and dislikes??

T

TomMontague

Not at all - I just didn't want things to escalate. Say whatever you want within the guidelines that Jim and his wonderful team have established. I love the open and honest discussions on this board. It's helpful for me to make a better product.

Have a great weekend.

Tom

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

I guess those of us with no interest in Instagram or twitter will have to wait.

T

TomMontague

The pics will hit everywhere within seconds of each other.

Thanks
Tom

porthole

Retired

Tom, don't take this personal, but the Heartland website, which is controlled in house is always the last to be updated it seems. Sometimes months.

T

TomMontague

You are right and sometimes it's on purpose. Please keep in mind that we have dealers all around North America and we have to be considerate of their inventory. The Heartland forum is great because you get unprecedented access to what's happening - most of the time much earlier than the "general" public.

We we are working however to make it better every day.

thanks
Tom

wolfrat1

I have a novel idea, how about posting the pics on the Heartland website instead of facebook, twitter insta-whatever?
I second portlhole's request. I tend to give the gossip sites plenty of room. Don't want to get caught up with the unnecessary chatter.

T

TomMontague

As I mentioned before - we will be posting pictures and information on all forms of media at basically the exact same time. Social Media is like the computer - it's not a fad - it's not going away - and we need to embrace it as a manufacturer because it's a way to reach 100's of 1000's of people quickly. After all we are in the business of building and selling RV's and we need to reach potential new customers each and every day.

Pictures, floor plans, design ideas, and general questions are all something I try to post on the forum first when possible. The owners groups and forums are the most valuable resource we have as heads of our divisions to continue to make better products that meet and hopefully exceed the expectations of our owners.

As we continue to to develop LM365 I can promise everyone will be kept in the loop. We couldn't do it without our owners.

Talk soon

Tom

just an FYI - we had a phenomenal show weekend and several new LM365 owners should be hitting the owners forums and maybe even the individual state chapters. Please do what you can to welcome them to the family. We continue to push the forum on our end as one of the most valuable services/resources heartland provides to its owners and it's 100% because of Jim Beletti, his crew and all our loyal owners.

jbeletti

We continue to push the forum on our end as one of the most valuable services/resources heartland provides to its owners and it's 100% because of Jim Beletti, his crew and all our loyal owners.

Thanks Tom - My crew Tom refers to are our Forum Moderators, our Club Manager, our Club Directors and Leaders and our Newsletter Editor. And of course, thousands of amazing produt owners. Thanks everyone for all you do for the club and the community. Thanks everyone for the continued feedback on what you like about our products and where you feel we can improve it.

marvmarcy

I've never seen a floor plan or rv that had everything and didn't have trade-offs. We much prefer the livability of most fifth wheels to any motorhome, but that's based on how we use our rv as well as personal preference. While we are overall very happy with our Key Largo after three years of fulltiming, this new 365 series has so much more to offer. The 365s seem to be a better value than DRV or Excell. What is the msrp of the Charleston as configured in the show model?

wolfrat1

Let's try and be nice about what we say about the Flying Lion paint scheme. Comments don't hurt my feelings but we did sell that paint job twice at the Tampa Super show and those people might want to join the forum and owners clubs. Some people like Chevy, some Ford and others Dodge - there is something for everyone.

Talk soon
Tom
For the lion's head, did anyone draw out having the lion's head facing forward for the sides of the rig and have the one the nose a head on type of look? Might be kind of a nice different look.

wolfrat1

Feels a little hostile here. Think I'll take a break from the site for a while. Everybody take care....

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

Tom, has a decision been made if it is possible to put a narrower slide in the Charleston to delete the Outside kitchen? If you can't is it possible to put some shelving or such in it? That larger slide really does make the dinete slide window pretty much useless except some white light.

jbeletti

Pin Weight for Landmark 365 - Charleston

For those considering the Charleston floor plan, the pin weight will be approximately 3100 pounds (+/- depending on options ordered).

ksucats

Re: Pin Weight for Landmark 365 - Charleston

Regarding the paint job - we saw one at the Kansas City dealership. Wife loved it - nearest thing we can get to the 'PowerCat' of our favorite sports team (K-State Wildcats). I don't remember the model of the coach as it was already sold but it looked sharp. That said we are both still working and are looking forward to actually seeing a Syracruse when it comes out - looking for something a bit shorter than the Charleston.

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
Re: Pin Weight for Landmark 365 - Charleston

I was driving down Bolder highway here in Las vegas and drove past Walker RV and seen they had two new 365 Landmarks. The wife wanted stop and look at them. Well to make along story short we are getting our new 2016 Charleston this coming Tuesday. Floyd