Landmark, Bighorn, Big Country.. What is the differences between the model?

1200bruce

It seems the Landmark has "more of the bells and whistles" than the other two, but is there much of anything different from Bighorn and Big Country, or it just another name like Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Ect.?
Thanks Bruce

Speedy

Bruce, Welcome to the forum there will be a lot of wonderful/ knowledgable people that can advise but to get you started a simular question was posed earlier. Here is the link. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/34050-Where-to-start-What-brand?p=270824&highlight=#post270824

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
It seems the Landmark has "more of the bells and whistles" than the other two, but is there much of anything different from Bighorn and Big Country, or it just another name like Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Ect.?
Thanks Bruce

Hello Bruce!

there are some subtle differences between the Bighorn and the Big Country. Like I have shared before, one difference that comes to mind is the cabinet stiles...the Big Country has wood cabinet doors but vinyl covered stiles whereas, I believe, the Bighorn and Landmark have solid wood stiles.

There are other differences but for us, not worth the price. We could have purchased a smaller Bighorn for about the same price as our Big Country. We opted for the larger floorplan of the Big Country while staying within our budget. The two brands are very similar! You might find upgraded carpet, perhaps mattress as well but most of the components are the same.

PM me if you have any specific Big Country questions and I will do my best to answer! Regardless which one you choose, no doubt you will be happy with the Heartland product and the Heartland company.

Best Wishes!

PS I see you are from WA state! If you are on the "west" side, perhaps you would like to see our Big Country if you have not had the opportunity to tour one in person. I know there is a dealer in Tacoma that has the Big Country line. We have a great WA State - Heartland Owners Chapter...hopefully we can add you to the roster!