Landmark - Carpeted floor damp

TheWolfes

Re: ATF: Landmark - Carpeted floor damp

I saw the pic you posted and hubby and I took out the drawers to get to it.... didn't know there was a door that opened until I just went over there and pulled on it to see if I could pull the panel off.... lol So much to learn. I still don't see the shut off to the fridge... it's on the other side of the room on the slide out part. I'll take the drawers out again and look when hubby gets back to help because I can't figure out how to get the dang drawers out. Again, thanks

OMGosh, I'm so proud of me.. lolol with your help I was able to find the cut off and turn it off.... now we'll see if the floor dries.

- - - Updated - - -

Found the cut off and turned it off.... waiting to see if floor dries. Thank You

TheWolfes

Re: ATF: Landmark - Carpeted floor damp

Since we turned the water off going to the fridge the carpet has remained dry. We are waiting for our dealer to get in a part from Heartland, which by the way, Larry, in the parts department at Wades RV, said "your company was really frustrating to order from". Once he gets the part in, which is for another issue, we will make an appointment and get the water leak fixed. I just want to mention, we LOVE our LM 365 and we know it's gonna have some issues and so far they have been manageable and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Thanks so much for touching base.