Landmark I-75, Mi

Tom of Ypsi

Spotted a Landmark Classic with a boat in tow on south bound I-75, around MM 140 in Michigan Friday afternoon. Just wondering if it was some one from this forum. Waved and the driver looked and acknowledged. We were heading north, seems like the flight to the south for the winter has started, lots of MH's, 5'rs and tt's heading south. We are to but taking the long way across the northern tier of states to Tx.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Tom, wonder if it was your Landmark we saw on our way back from Petoskey? We were southbound on I-75 from Gaylord to the US 127 junction near Grayling. My Dodge Megacab is inferno red and I had my Bighorn in tow.

imchud

Spotted a Landmark Classic with a boat in tow on south bound I-75, around MM 140 in Michigan Friday afternoon. Just wondering if it was some one from this forum. Waved and the driver looked and acknowledged. We were heading north, seems like the flight to the south for the winter has started, lots of MH's, 5'rs and tt's heading south. We are to but taking the long way across the northern tier of states to Tx.

Well, I got you all beat... I saw about 100 or so Heartlands today around 1:00 pm as we passed the plant in Elkhart, In...:D they were all lined up waiting for someone to adoped one... My wife and I were on the way to Chicago when we decided to tried and visit the RV Museum there in Elkhart, but it was closed on Sunday:(, We will have to try again on our way back home... However I we did see a Landmark stuck in traffic with with us as we were trying to get through the windy city...

Tommy

Tom of Ypsi

Chuck,
We left that area last Monday, Sept 29, and we did jump on I-75 in Grayling around 9:30 am. I did not see another Heartland product, sorry I missed you, until we were in Ishpeming, Mi, a Big Horn. Had a Sundance in this park in Granite Falls, Mn but it was pouring rain when they pulled out and that was the first I saw them so no contact was made.