Landmark in Sycamore, IL

Dave Buck

On my way to lunch today I saw a Landmark parked in the lot at Farm & Fleet in Sycamore, Il. No one was around and when I came back by it was gone. Had hoped to make contact with them as I have never see inside a Landmark and really like the floor plan of the Augusta.

Does anyone one know if there will be any Heartland/Landmarks at the Chicago RV show next week?

Dave

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
There is a good chance it was Jim Beletti's rig. Was there a truck attached to it? He was having some work done on his truck at Brian Bemis Ford. I'm sure he will respond to this post and let you know for sure.
Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Hi Dave (Buck),

Dave (cookie) was right. Twas me. I pulled out of Lehman's RV Park near Marengo this morning and when it was time to apply the power, the PSD had nothing to give me. I remembered Bemis Ford in Sycamore and called them. They said bring it in and we'll at least look at it. They did more than that. They really took care of me.

For safety in their lot, I figured it best to not leave the trailer around the new cars and such so we called over to Farm and Fleet to get the OK to drop the trailer there. Took 3 minutes to drop and 3 minutes to rehook around 1pm. Sorry I missed you.

Jim

Dave Buck

Hi Jim,

I thought it might be yours but assumed you were already on your way to KC. I was in Culvers when you pulled in with your truck. I saw you leave but you must of hooked up and left so fast I didn't even see you go back to your RV. Enjoy your trip.

Do you know if there will be any Landmarks at the Chicago RV show next week?

Dave

kampfirekid

Hi Dave (Buck),

Dave (cookie) was right. Twas me. I pulled out of Lehman's RV Park near Marengo this morning and when it was time to apply the power, the PSD had nothing to give me. I remembered Bemis Ford in Sycamore and called them. They said bring it in and we'll at least look at it. They did more than that. They really took care of me.

For safety in their lot, I figured it best to not leave the trailer around the new cars and such so we called over to Farm and Fleet to get the OK to drop the trailer there. Took 3 minutes to drop and 3 minutes to rehook around 1pm. Sorry I missed you.

Jim

Jim, you were in my back yard. I've always salivated over your rig, and now I'm mad I had a chance to see it in person and didn't. :mad:

How is Lehman's? I tried to get in there a few years ago, and they wouldn't even let us drive through to take a look because we weren't camping. We said we'd never go back, but maybe things have changed?

jbeletti

Hi kfk,

Anytime you want to get together - drop me a line.

Lehman's can be, ya, funny. Their manager is no longer there and the owner (daughter of the true owner) is taking the calls and running it actively now. Maybe give them another try.

If you plan to be at the Chicago RV show in Rosemont, Karen usually has a booth there. I plan to be there as a spectator on Sunday afternoon the 22nd of this month.

Jim