Landmark Key Largo front side wall seems to be seperating from under bedroom wall.

jjwink

W are having similar issues with our 2011 Rushmore. we noticed the separation under the door side under bedroom as we were preparing to leave AZ after wintering there. We took photos of the affected area and called customer service. We were advised to do measurements of the pin area to front jacks both on and off the truck. Door side we measure 81 off the truck, 83 on truck; off door is 81 1/4 off truck, 82 1/4 on. We too have noticed squeeking bedroom floor and small bump in carpet between foot of bed and dresser. Didn't think to mention this to customer service. After looking at the photos and measurements we were advised to take it in for visual inspection at our dealer when we got back to TN. They said it could be water intrusion or frame flex. We have an appointment at RVs For Less next week.

ray587

my appointment with the factory is june 13th. got a few other issues I want them to look at while I'm there. just glad they are willing to fix the flex problem. my fiberglass is actually buckeling a little when I hook up. I 've heard good stories about the factory service center. hope they were true.