Landmark Roof

John T Bettencourt

I am going to try to load the pictures again.

Attachments

• 001 - Copy.jpg
    001 - Copy.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    213.5 KB · Views: 105

lwmcguir

Looks to me like your roof is in bad shape. I will be curious as to the cause. It should be under warranty.

lwmcguir

Looked at my roof today as I was very curious to see what it looked like. We never had any issues in the 10 years with the rubber roof on the Yellowstone. We so secure in not haveing roof issues I never even got on the Landmark roof until today. My BAD. Our new roof is very rough and bubbly appearing apparently like the earlier post. I have no idea why it would be so rough. It looks like it was put on OSB that had been out in the weather for a couple of years. One small tear and it has never seen a tree up close. A few odd humpy spots. Most of the roof is firm with a couple of softer spots that give some with 170 pounds walking lightly. In simple terms it is a much poorer roof and in worse shape than the 1999 5er we traded in. I am very disappointed to say the least. It appears that it probably will hold up but maybe not for 10 years without some serious TLC starting now with the tear and hump already there. Certainly needs improvement and if you are in the market look for the 12 year warranty rubber roof on your future Coach. We will for sure. This is a new unit that has never been used.

2010augusta

Yeah, as Boca stated eariler starting with the 2010s, Heartland started using a "seamless" one piece roofs, I was neat seeing a 40' long 8" thick roof setting flat on a platform at the factory. The new style fully lamanated roofs shoud be a lot longer lasting roof than the seamed design, Sorry to see that some of the 2009 are having issues.

Northern Virginia
I have been up on our my roof many times and have never felt like I had any issues. I have had branches sliding across our roof all the time. I have lost a couple vent caps and running lights due to branches but have yet to get a tear in the rubber. I think my roof is fine- Yes it can feel spongy but only slightly so. Not to the point you think you might fall through:eek:

It is hard to make a judgement from John T Bettencourt's pictures. A wavy white roof is probably hard to photograph.

John

lwmcguir

I will post a couple of photos of ours. It looks much like the earlier photos. Both of them must have came from some old material that was weathered based on the appearance. I had taken off vents on our other SOB and no issues as well. Makes you wonder what happed to this one.

kinzu

Hi John did u ever get ur roof fixed? I have a bighorn 3055 2009 Roof is it real sad shape will be taking mine to factory in a couple of weeks for replacement. Ed(kinzu)