Tacky rubber roof spots

Robert H.

Good evening everyone, We have a 2017 Landmark 365 Oshkosh and noticed tacky spots on the roof when cleaning it for winter. Anyone else encountered this. Thank you.
Robbie H.

pjones1969

it wouldn't hurt to send an email to Dicor Contact Us, see attached letter, I took option 2 and had a RV Flex Armor roof installed

Attachments

• EPDM Dicor Letter.pdf
    111.8 KB · Views: 21

Robert H.

Thank you for your assistance, I emailed Dicor on Tuesday now just waiting on a response. Again, thank you and Happy New Year.

Piperflyer

Dicor told me they would send me the material for a new roof, but no cash involved. I have an appointment for Flex Armor in the spring

Grizpaul

In response to a email I sent to Airxcel this morning, I just now received this email. “I’m sorry to hear about the issues with your EPDM roof. Don Metzger is no longer with Dicor, but I can help you with any warranty/tech support needed.

We basically administer the warranty for Carlisle. Once I get all your information, I will put together a claim and submit it to them for approval. Their warranty is broken down by years of ownership. Years 1-5 generally qualifies for a labor option: $1,000 and a guarantee that the roof will not leak if sealants are maintained or $2,750 and materials to have the membrane replaced. Years 6-12 qualifies for material replacement only.”

We own a 2016 Bighorn 3010 re.

Robert H.

Thank you for your reply, I was able to make contact with Amy Ely in the Warranty and Claims Department and she advised me what to do. Again thank you.

Restofrank

Dicor told me they would send me the material for a new roof, but no cash involved. I have an appointment for Flex Armor in the spring
We just had a Flex Armor roof installed by John Fisher/ Shawn Fouse in Prescott, Arizona and we couldn't of been happier with the quality of work that they did.