Landmark Sighted in St. Ignace, MI

jcd8822

Joseph
We were on one of our noon walks when we spotted a 2006 Landmark that had just pulled into Lakeshore RV Park here on the UP of Michigan. We have the pleasure of having Jim and Wilma LaMont, with their black lab Ebbie, here with us for a week. It was great to see them. They were with us at the 2006 and 2007 Rallies in Elkhart. The best part is they will be near us the winter down in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.

Joseph and Gene

jbeletti

Joseph,

Do say "hi" to Jim and Wilma for me. Tell them they must appear in Goshen in June of '09. Don't get in Wilma's way if she is doing any work on the trailer. She rules that roost :)

Jim

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Hello.........

Hi to Jim and Wilma also from Tom & Sharol. We had camped at the same park last year near Custer SD, and also had met them at the 2007 Elkhart Rally.

Hi also to Joseph and Gene.

jcd8822

Joseph
Two hours after they got here I shouted to Jim that I had posted to the forum that they were here. He could not believe I was online already. Wilma has all of her herbs setup on the table for sunshine, so that means she must do some great things in her kitchen. We have already discussed being in Elkhart in 2009. We will tell them you all said hi. And Hi back to Tom and Sharol. I was telling Jim and Wilma that you all stopped in to say hello on your way back home.

Joseph

J-W&E

Lakeshore RV Park has a beautiful view of Lake Michigan. We were happy to see Joe and Gene with their Bighorn.

We are planning to go to Goshen in June of 2009.

Jim, I and Ebbie are still fulltime and enjoying it very much. Our Landmark works very well for fulltime.

BJ'sDad

I got back the 16th from a week long trip to Michigan and the only Heartland product I saw on the outbound trip was a Sundance TT set of for a seasonal at Pirolli Park where I stayed for a week and never saw anyone around it.

On the way home I did spot a Bighorn on the PA Turnpike headed west, but thanks to traffic and the tall divider wall all I saw was the top of the 5er.

Unfortunately I think that may be the last time I take mine out this summer, spent way to much on the high priced fuel. Hopefully I'll make the Fall Rally at Willow Tree but that is not a definate as yet.

I'm buying another toy to put in the driveway so who knows what will happen between now and then.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
2 BHs at the Gulf Coast RV Resort in Beaumont Texas. I think they live here as they were in the same place when we were here in April. Don't know who they are but will try to contact them if we see them outside.