Heartland Luncheon in the RGV - February 17th, 2009 - Furr's Fresh Buffet in McAllen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom of Ypsi

Jim,

I have Kermit & Trula Seltzer and Perry & Jean Hench both in Donna, Tx to add. Neither couple has a computer at the moment to register for themselves.

jbeletti

Jim,

I have Kermit & Trula Seltzer and Perry & Jean Hench both in Donna, Tx to add. Neither couple has a computer at the moment to register for themselves.

Gotcha Tom - thank you!

And for everyone really - if you have passed the word to other Heartlanders, it's best if I capture it in post 1 of this thread for head count purposes. I cannot accommodate a crowd larger than my room size. So if you have commitments from Heartlanders that are NOT on the forum, post their names and location here and I will capture it and count them into my plans.

Thanks gang!

Jim

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Jim,
If it is not too late add Sheila and Jim to the count. We are working on getting reservations at this time. Thanks...

jbeletti

Not too late :). Maybe I'll even get to see Penny! Where are you staying? Will add you to the list tomorrow night.

Jim
from mobile phone

jimtoo

It's just amazing how far some people will drive for a free meal.:D

It can't be for the company of one certain person??? Can it????:D

Jim M

jmgratz

Hey Jim B.,
Just got our reservation for Paradise South RV Resort in Mercedes. Arriving Sun the 15th.

big bird

Hi Jim, will be in the area and would like to be part of the crowd if it's not too late.
P.S. will be alone.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hi Jim, will be in the area and would like to be part of the crowd if it's not too late.
P.S. will be alone.
Bob, I take it you found a campground. Did you end up in the valley the day we saw you or did you spend the night in the area? Sorry we couldn't be more help...

jmgratz

Jim,
I didn't see Jim and Sheila Gratz on the list yet. We will be at Paradise South RV Park in Mercedes arriving on Sunday the 15th. I

big bird

Ray, no got here Thursday, will be till mid march. Thanks for all the efforts, went to all the parks none had room for more than 3 nights so we went to San Antonio to visit and now here in the valley, Brownsville then Weslaco, looking forward to meeting again.

jbeletti

Hi Bob - got you down.

Hi Jim - sorry I had not yet added you and Sheila - done :)

See y'all next week.

Jim

truknutt

Committed Member
Free meal? Where does it say that?

Lefty,

Look at Jim's (updated) post #1 "The Heartland Owners Club will be sponsoring the luncheon. I'll ask only that we pass a basket for the server's tip (about $1 per person)."

Guess we miss out on this one!

You get that traveling rig of yours squared away and hopefully Jim'll throw you a freebie meal!!! :D

garry

lunch

We are at Victoria Palms and would like to attend the lunchen on the 17 th.

Garry and Darlene Alexander
Red Deer, Alberta

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Jim...there is a couple here with a Bighorn in Retama who are new owners in the village. I've invited them to the luncheon and they are looking forward to it.

Can you please add Jim and Nirro Bangma to the list?
See you next week.:D

Kathy

Tom of Ypsi

Jim,

I have another couple Richard (Red) & Kathy Knepfler presently in Mission West RV Resort, Mission, Tx in a BH. There is another Classic Landmark and another BH in the same park but did not see any one. See you next week.

jbeletti

Thanks Garry and Darlene - got ya down.

Thanks Tom and Kathy, got you people down too.

Hey gang,

We're up to 55! This is more than I figured we'd get. That's great. Our room holds 62 max. So that's the cap for this event and it's why I wanted to capture this all in a sign-up fashion.

For those of you who have signed others up - please make sure they know it starts at 11:30 and it's in McAllen at Furrs. Thank you :)

Jim

cjwood

Luncheon at Furr's

We would be interested in attending the luncheon at Furr's on Feb 17th.
Carol & Jerry Wood
Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.