Heartland Luncheon in the RGV - February 17th, 2009 - Furr's Fresh Buffet in McAllen

Status
Not open for further replies.

rncap

Hi Jim,
This is a difficult site to access. We want to attend the RGV Luncheon in Feb. this is our 5th year in the Valley Alan & Marion McLean Ontario Canada

jbeletti

Hi Jim,
This is a difficult site to access. We want to attend the RGV Luncheon in Feb. this is our 5th year in the Valley Alan & Marion McLean Ontario Canada

rncap,

Thanks - I'll add you to the list.

I received your email about log-in issues. Sorry you had difficulty accessing the site. We have over 4,600 members, nearly 800 of whom access the site frequently. Some members (not you), have difficulty using the site with their AOL browsers. Some new members have trouble getting the registration confirmation email from the forum because they had not allowed email from heartlandowners.org. We do our best to help everyone get on the site. If you have continued difficulty, feel free to PM me with your phone number and I will call you to walk you through.

Thanks,

Jim

jolar3329

RGV Luncheon

JoAnn and I (Larry) are staying at Victoria Palms in Donna, TX. We would like to attend. Anywhere in the valley is O'K with us. Keep us informed.

jolar3329

Last edited by a moderator:

rncap

Thanks for the assistance Jim. We will pass the word along here in the park. See you in Feb.( rncap.) Marion & Alan McLean

I received your email about log-in issues. Sorry you had difficulty accessing the site. We have over 4,600 members, nearly 800 of whom access the site frequently. Some members (not you), have difficulty using the site with their AOL browsers. Some new members have trouble getting the registration confirmation email from the forum because they had not allowed email from heartlandowners.org. We do our best to help everyone get on the site. If you have continued difficulty, feel free to PM me with your phone number and I will call you to walk you through.

Thanks,

Jim[/quote]

geeksrus

A couple of years ago, RVNet had a small rally at a hall in Victoria Palms where a snack lunch was available. As it is in Donna, it is a central location for those that are planning to attend from the valley. A bit of distant from CC & Mustang Island, though.

Eh!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Boy!!! This thread was really buried and hard to find...but I found it!

Can't keep me away...LOL. Ken will be out of town but I will definitely be there. There are another couple who have bought a lot here in Retama that own a Bighorn, I will talk to them to see if they want to join us...maybe get them interested in the Club and the forum too.

See ya'll soon.

Kathy:)

bigchief

Jim;
John & Nancy NAESSENS stopped by to see me in Weslaco to see if they could join us at the luncheon. They have a Big Horn but do not belong to the Heartland Forum or club. I told them I was sure they could. Did I do right?
Also have you come with a time as yet
Bigchief

jbeletti

Jim;
John & Nancy NAESSENS stopped by to see me in Weslaco to see if they could join us at the luncheon. They have a Big Horn but do not belong to the Heartland Forum or club. I told them I was sure they could. Did I do right?
Also have you come with a time as yet
Bigchief

You did well!

Note for everyone - the location is still TBD. I thought we would end up in Donna at the Country Kitchen but this is not looking good. Waiting to hear back from Furr's Fresh Buffet in McAllen. They may be the winner - even though not centrally located. It may not work for everyone but hopefully for most :)

I will be sending a PM to all who are on the list, once the location is final.

Thanks,

Jim

Lynnette

Jim, We are heartland owners already and in the process of buying a Big Horn. I am unable to register to attend the Valley RV luncheon. Please register Dave & Lynnette Ellis. We are acquainted with Alan and Marion Mclean at Sunshine in Harlingen. Thanks so much.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I was gonna take the dogs, hop in the truck and get some "break-in" miles on it, and attend. However, after much consideration,and threats from my primary care doc at the old VA...I decided that you guys weren't ready for me yet.

Maybe next year.

tedj

We are in Mission, Tx. @ Hidden Valley Ranch and would really Like to attend.
Harolds Kitchen sounds fine to us.
Ted & Sue
tedj

jbeletti

Jim, We are heartland owners already and in the process of buying a Big Horn. I am unable to register to attend the Valley RV luncheon. Please register Dave & Lynnette Ellis. We are acquainted with Alan and Marion Mclean at Sunshine in Harlingen. Thanks so much.

Hi Dave and Lynette,

Your post here is your registration! You are all set. Location decision to be made today.

Jim

jbeletti

We are in Mission, Tx. @ Hidden Valley Ranch and would really Like to attend.
Harolds Kitchen sounds fine to us.
Ted & Sue
tedj

Hi Ted and Sue,

You are all set - see you on the 17th.

Harold's is not on top in the running. It will likely be at Furr's Fresh Buffet in McAllen. Hope to make final decision today. Waiting for call back from the GM there.

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

Jim,

I have four more people to add to the list. Also if there is anything I can do from this end let me know.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Furrs?

Get the chicken fried steak...man, you can't go wrong with that at Furrs!

Jim,
This is our 3rd year in Mission and our first in our new Big Horn. We would like to attend the lunch on the 17th.
Thanks
Donna and Dale Short
Bentsen Palm Village
Mission, Tx.

jbeletti

Jim,
This is our 3rd year in Mission and our first in our new Big Horn. We would like to attend the lunch on the 17th. Thanks - Donna and Dale Short - Bentsen Palm Village - Mission, Tx.

You got it. We're up to 40! See you on the 17th at 11:30 in McAllen.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.