Landmark Syracruse Featured in Trailer Life March 2016 issue

kkamshop

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, feel free to merge if another thread was already started.

The Landmark Syracruse floorplan was the featured trailer in the latest issue of Trailer Life magazine. The article was very complementary.

Bones

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, feel free to merge if another thread was already started.

The Landmark Syracruse floorplan was the featured trailer in the latest issue of Trailer Life magazine. The article was very complementary.
I have it on my desk to read this afternoon. I was impressed to see a heartland on the front cover

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Good article and I think Heartland has a home run with this size and features.

sengli

Looks like they took the rig to the Indiana dunes state park. I recognize the parking lot. For once they really didnt knock the featured coach at all. In the past the units they tested quite often had things they didnt like about them.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
In looking at the cover photo on the March edition of Trailer Life, we cannot confirm that it is a Syracuse. Can someone scrutinize it as well, just so we don't think we're crazy! Also, the floorplan is not accurate either. It doesn't show the window behind the bed. This kind of stuff drives me nuts. Very nice size and floorplan, but still too tall for our building. :{

swannymh

Just read this article this morning....very good write up !!
I have been looking at the 365 for a bit now and want to trade our current 5th in for this Syracuse....My wife on the other hand wants to trade ours in for the Redwood RW31SL which is nice as well.
I like the Syracuse better in the living area but like the bathroom in the Redwood.....If were up to me only the Syracuse would get the nod but,,,,,I have a wife I love dearly and she leans towards the Redwood.
Should I smack her on the head to sway her ???

Bones

Just read this article this morning....very good write up !!
I have been looking at the 365 for a bit now and want to trade our current 5th in for this Syracuse....My wife on the other hand wants to trade ours in for the Redwood RW31SL which is nice as well.
I like the Syracuse better in the living area but like the bathroom in the Redwood.....If were up to me only the Syracuse would get the nod but,,,,,I have a wife I love dearly and she leans towards the Redwood.
Should I smack her on the head to sway her ???
Smack her with the magazine and that might work but she may hit you with something sharp. :)