Leaking Shower Drain

Squatty

BW and I were camping 2 weeks ago and she noticed a "weeping" line of water on the floor by the steps to the bedroom suite. I did some cursery checks behind the kitchen sink and opened the round access cover below the shower controls. I saw nothing. So, we cleaned up the water and I placed a large glass of water down the shower drain. VIOLA.... There is was. My "weeping" had returned. Since I was bringing the LM in for some other service, I decided to let the service experts have a bloody go at it. Picked it up today and the service manager was anxious to show me something. Lo and behold, after repairing the original leak, the serviceman tested his work and found another problem. It seems the joint where the shower and sink drain meet the vent stack was cracked. Not just a regular crack, but almost all of the way through the 2" piping. He said it could have been there since production, but was hard to tell. They replaced the tee and a short piece of piping on all three outlets. Could have really been a bad deal.
If you ever are in the Ocala, Fl. area and need service, I highly recommend the Tri-Am RV Service Department. They are real professionals.