Legend TV

crussian

Hi had posted a week or two ago about the poor picture quality from my Legend TV. Well, I was wrong. It isn't the TV. It's the Jensen stereo. There is only the RCA cables going to the TV from the stereo. I pulled the manual on the Jensen and there is no HDMI connection. I will most likely use my laptop to connect it directly to the TV to watch movies. This was just an FYI more than ranting. It is what it is.

C

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Hi had posted a week or two ago about the poor picture quality from my Legend TV. Well, I was wrong. It isn't the TV. It's the Jensen stereo. There is only the RCA cables going to the TV from the stereo. I pulled the manual on the Jensen and there is no HDMI connection. I will most likely use my laptop to connect it directly to the TV to watch movies. This was just an FYI more than ranting. It is what it is.

C

Like I said in your previous post if you change the oem rca cable with a better one it may help. I did that to ours and there is zero difference in quality from when we watch off of our computer vs a movie from our Jensen.

crussian

Okay, thanks. Proof is in the pudding. I will upgrade the RCA cable and see if that improves the quality. And then run HDMI from my laptop to the back of the TV to compare.

Thanks for the feedback.

C