Lets all do this, send a card to a soldier

hcriddle

I was in Iraq in 2006/2007 training Iraqi police. I picked a Christmas card up at chapel one Sunday as I was leaving. When I opened it I found it was from a young teenage girl in Lynchburg, VA. My son was working on a master's degree in Lynchburg at the time so I e-mailed him the church information and the little girl's name. He went to the church and talked to the pastor who introduced him to her. It was quite an experience for her when he told her that his dad got her Christmas card and it was a great blessing to him. You never know who might be blessed with these cards and how it might be paid forward.

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
Not sure if this is the right place to post this ? wanted to share some sad news.
Army Col Robert L Howard , CMH / 1968 Vietnam , passed away on 23dec09 in Waco, Texas , Good Man Gone. Thanks and may God Bless ya all. Al W

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Not sure if this is the right place to post this ? wanted to share some sad news.
Army Col Robert L Howard , CMH / 1968 Vietnam , passed away on 23dec09 in Waco, Texas , Good Man Gone. Thanks and may God Bless ya all. Al W

May he rest in peace. God Bless his family, and thanks for his service.