Level Up Evolution??

Skywrench

Full Timer
Is the Evolution system out yet? I've been wanting a 6pt auto level system but have been waiting for the Evolution to come out to see if it lives up to the hype.

sengli

When I called lippert last fall, on this. They were still in engineering trials, even though I saw the add for it in trailer life, as if it were already available. Seems as if I have seen some new coaches for sale from SOB, with them pictured in the sales photos.

jbeletti

This is coming to Heartland RVs in 2017. I don't have a brand roll-out schedule but was able to confirm it's coming.

Edit: Date change :)

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

What's the difference between the Evaluation and our current Level-up ???
I thought the evaluation was just a simplified Level up type system that you can easily add on to a RV that doesn't have it yet.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Skywrench

Full Timer
What's the difference between the Evaluation and our current Level-up ???
I thought the evaluation was just a simplified Level up type system that you can easily add on to a RV that doesn't have it yet.

It's supposed to have a hydraulic pump on each jack to simplify installation. Similar to the Bigfoot systems I think.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Ya that's what I thought.
I guess it would be easier and cheaper for Heartland to install that system. And a lot less hydraulic hoses thouhout the RV.
I'm anxious to see it.
I have a friend that wants to install it on his SOB rig

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
From what I was told, it is not a DYI install. You will still have to go to a certified installer. It's just a less complex system that requires less training at each service center. The system has been talked about for almost 2 years now. We wanted to look at it for our 2015 unit. But a lot could have changed since I last inquired LCI about the system.