Level Up "Main Power Switch"??

jlmw4490

Where is this main power switch that is referred to in the manual??

RECONNECTING THE UNIT TO A TOW VEHICLE1. Be sure main power switch “ON.”2. LCD display will indicate “READY: JACKS DOWN.”3. Push “LEFT” and “RIGHT” buttons at the same time.4. Unit will raise up to the point where the AUTO LEVEL was started, (normal starting point from where it was disconnected from the tow vehicle.5. Connect tow vehicle and make sure 5th wheel and pin are connected and locked.6. Push “UP” arrow until” AUTO RETRACT” appears in LCD screen.7. Push “ENTER.” System will immediately retract all jacks.

dlw930

On my Level Up controls, there's an on/off rocker switch to the left off the Level Up touch pad controls. I suspect this is the switch referred to in the manual, but if the LCD display doesn't come on, you'll also need to push the "On/Off" touch pad (on mine it's in the upper right corner of the control panel)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avvidclif

On mine the switch to the left of the control pad is the light so you can see what you are doing. Power is top right corner of the control panel.

jlmw4490

I have a 15' BC 3700FL, there is no rocker switch and unit will not power up using the touch pad. Am I missing something? It worked great first time I used it after leaving dealer and setting up.

pegmikef

on mine the rockerswitch on the left turns on the basement lights. The on/off touch key is the on top right is the power for the level up system.

dlw930

Ok. I've only used my Levelup twice. I stand corrected on the left rocker switch. That could explain why I couldn't get the basement lights to come on using the switch on the fixtures. Guess I'm still on the steep part of the learning curve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have a battery cut-off switch and is it turned to "On"?

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Check the voltage on the heavy wire that goes to the hydraulics pump. I've attached a picture. Notice that one breaker with a heavy wire has a matching heavy wire below it. That's not the one you want.

Attachments

• Buss Bar Example Notated.jpg
    Buss Bar Example Notated.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 16