Level up trailer lifting

camperjohn08

I need to reset my Level Up. Does anyone know how do you reboot the complete system. It is just not working right and needs a shot!
I was told by level up to remove the red wire on the back of the display ..this removes power and then plug it back in.. Call the folks at Lippert Level-up @574-537-8900 or 574-312-6112 and they can walk ya thru it. That way you will be sure you are getting the right info.. I got this info thru a passing conversation only.. so before you do anything I would suggest ya call them. I hope this helps.
Another thing to consider, IF you have a battery disconnect switch, then by turning off the 12V power source you are doing essentially the same thing.. Just a suggestion..

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I was told by level up to remove the red wire on the back of the display ..this removes power and then plug it back in.. Call the folks at Lippert Level-up @574-537-8900 or 574-312-6112 and they can walk ya thru it. That way you will be sure you are getting the right info.. I got this info thru a passing conversation only.. so before you do anything I would suggest ya call them. I hope this helps.
Another thing to consider, IF you have a battery disconnect switch, then by turning off the 12V power source you are doing essentially the same thing.. Just a suggestion..

Thanks for the info. I was thinking the same thing about the battery disconnect.

porthole

Retired
You and Dick have a nice evening with Jack.

We did, Jack and his Honey :cool:

The display is just that, a display. The brain is located elsewhere. Battery disconnect is probably best if you can't find the brain box.