Leveling my Torque 321 Hints

redharleymn

Can you provide me some direction on how to level my Torque so whenever we walk around; we don't feel like its shaking everywhere?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The basic set up is to level your coach side to side using leveling blocks or boards.
Use some good wheel chocks like Roto-Chok or X-Chock.
Then level front to rear using the front jacks (landing gear).
Then deploy the stabilizers. Remember that they are stabilizers not levelers.
It is normal to have some movement when you move around, but there is something else you can do to minimize that.
Some people will use a scissor jack near the wheels and raise it to the frame. This will probably be the best thing you can do to help yourself.

Peace
Dave

Last edited:

MurrayN.

I made myself a set of landing leg stabilizers for my Sundance when I had it. Once you're completely set up you tighten the locking bolts and then the front legs can have no sideways or front to back movement. Worked very well. Better and less work than a tripod stabilizer for the front. I took them off my Sundance when I traded it in and will put it on my Torque 321 when I get it. I'm also thinking about making a set for the back stabilizers too.

BlackT

I installed a set of JT Strongarm stabilizers on my Torque 321 and they made a tremendous improvement. The didn't eliminate 100 percent of the shaking, maybe about 80 percent, but they are well worth the investment.